Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 115.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Your Call of War soundtrack

Elitenoob0wnage - - Off Topic

Quote from cpt Omer: “heart of courage by two steps from hell ” I knew someone would beat me to it. I prefer To Glory, Black Blade, and Victory.

• copy that.

• So a couple of hours ago my game froze...so I refreshed the page for it to say internet explorer ( yes it's terrible get off my back) cannot display this page. So I went to the callofwar home page to see what was going on and I got the same thing. So, I try again...and again. Finally I'm like "wtf" and I go to the forum page...only for it to do the same thing. So about 3 hours later it works. Now you could say it was my internet, accept the fact that EVERY OTHER page worked. Just wanted to addre…

• Gold Offers

Elitenoob0wnage - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Azkazan: “1000% more means the amount will only increase a ten fold, not a thousand fold ” Sorry, miss calculated

• Gold Offers

I think the gold offers are outrageous. it is probably why the gold spammers are so toxic....I got a gold offer that was 1000% more gold...WTF. that means if I spent got the 5k gold package, I would spend $2 on 5,000,000 gold, that's broken to the MAX!!

• Gold spammer =(

So, I ran into my first gold spammer....day 9 and he owns 90% of Europe =((

• GOOD BYE! (possibly forever)

So, I recently ran into some bad apples in game that really made me not like the game. This game has to many serious people that overreact at the littlest things and it really digs into me when they respond by threatening you because of a misconception....... I made this so perhaps people could look into it, but frankly im getting real tired of it. Bye. Sincerely yours, Jacob

• Bomber

If I am in a ground battl with someone and I use a bomber on them, do my units take damage?

• Gold Spam Much?

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Most folks are quick to blame gold use when their skills fail them in battle. ” I feel like you are totally correct. there are however, people that legitimately have to deal with the "players" who do use outrageous amounts of gold. But how I see gold spammers is one ruined game for improvements on the game.

• Gold Spam Much?

Quote from oceanhawk: “its horrible ” so I've heard.

• The Knights of Old are now recruiting! We need leaders at the moment but normal recruits work as well. -For Leaders we need someone who can: Perhaps act as temporary leader while I am in absent, to help research military structure back in the 1100s-1300s, and general leadership roles as helping new recruits ETC. -For Recruits we need just general people. Message me for leader roles.

• Greeting everyone! I am trying to develop a alliance based around ranks of thy medieval era of 1100-1300. I need help in research on ranks of that era and someone to help with managing the alliance when I am unavailable. Sincerely, Jacob Lusk

• Gold Spam Much?

Quote from cosmicbank: “Glad he spent the cash to buy the gold to support the game ” Exactly how I see it, I cant really tell anyone to stop complaining or to rag on that person because I haven't run in to a gold spammer (although I might have).

• Questions

So are the devs trying to make this more realistic or what?

• ads

Elitenoob0wnage - - General Discussions

Quote from Oso Major: “so they do not hinder play as much, or hopefully at all. ” well, the worst I've noticed is it makes it to where I scroll down the page instead of zooming out (really annoying) and the worst is lag. I wouldn't mind them if one, eliminate lag. Two, make them to where we can still zoom in and out without scrolling up or down. And finally 3, make them oriented around history or war.

• FOR OCEANHAWK

Quote from oceanhawk: “gonna set this as my Profile pic if you dont mind ” if you don't like it here, be boring!

• FOR OCEANHAWK

@oceanhawk boom, there you go!

• ads

Elitenoob0wnage - - General Discussions

I would rather takes annoying little ads vs game breaking, toxic, gold spammers.

• France.

we should create a post for current events so we don't get nagged on.

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Buying manpower sounds like slavery ” how?