Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Puppet States

Desert_fox98 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Ohh no someone dropped paratroopers to my capital and i lost everything! Otherwise i support the idea, that a player should have create puppet states, but not the way you proposed it. Every time when i conquered half of the world on a map, but i still need a lots of victory points for the victory i just get tried to manage all my territories and all my units, and i honestly don't even use like 60% of my land to anything. I need only the victory points, so i would actualy trust some of my lands t…

• "Betrayals" are not that simple as any of these options of the vote. I betray other players very often, sometimes even my coalition, but often i just gain the trust of an other player, make him attack my target, then i conquared 2 pieces of land with minimal casualites. The point is that "betrayals" shall go every time according a plan, if i have intrests to cooperate with an other player i would certainly not betray him, even if that person is the most hated person in the game. Also betraying c…

• than it could have the borders right after the ww2 ended in 1945. If the COW developers could do every kind of map from the 1930's even years before the ww2 than why they couldnt make one only just 1 day after the ww?

• I am sure that many of you know the situation when the ai's or even a player's fleet is constantly following you, even if he is not active. Once you clicked to the attack order, than it is over, you can go around the whole world the enemy fleet will follow you, and yes they will follow even a submarine, which supposed to be hidden, if not fighting. But once you locate a submarine, and use the damned attack button, even the submarines will be followed. This is zhe most annoying thing in call of w…

• Well i wrote the unit sizes down just to represent how would i imagine the balance of powers on the map. I dont realy want to get into the details of how could or couldnt work the map, i am sure that the developers would know it, if they considering my idea. The whole point of the idea to make a similar map than the 25p historic world war map, but making it about not just the 3rd world war, but making it full with intresting challanges and wars. For example i think such nations like israel and n…

• well yeah, if the american and russian player decide to team up with each other, that could result a serious inbalance of the game. And balancing it is a hard question. On global level it cant be balanced, since the colonial empires collapsed, and only the us and ussr would get their histrorical puppet states land as their own, but it could be balanced with strong continental powers Do not imagine this ar as a 1v1 between the US and Russia, imagine that this war is the korean war, the decoloniza…

• they get nuclear weapons at the beginning the Us and the USSR gets a lot, the others gets fewer

• Siege battles are very rare in the call of ar gameplay, althought, i guess, there is everything given to it. And i think the players needs to and wants to experience sieges. If you think the same please share, how would you imagine siege battles in call of war? I thought the construction of fortofications could be cheaper and/or faster to bulidt. Also i thought to a new ability, which is to assign units as garrison to certain cityes, or provinces. Units in garrissoned cannot moove out from the p…

• i like it too i guess you thought to the 3 major ideology of the era, like communist, democratic and fascist. Each of them could have some unique bonuses, also changing ideology could damage the overall morale by a few precent, because of the turmoil, and you should have wait a cooldown time until you can change ideology again.

• The 25p historicaly accurate map is good and very popular, but i think the bytro team arent exploit the maps popularity properly. My idea is the same map but with the historical accurate borders and armyes of 1950 + all the technologyes are unlocked for the players. Also it could be similar than the doomsday event, because a lots of nations would have nukleal weapons. of course the united states and the soviet union would be the strongest powers on this map, but also the game would be more balan…

• If you have enough oil reserved it takes days before you are running dry, so you have time to retake your oil producing provinces. Same with the food. The penalty triggers only if you are on 0 one of the 2 rescoures. Also the soldiers doesnt eats light when they doesnt get food supply, they are starving to death like they unfortunately did during the many sieges and battles of the wars.

• Making negative production is a thing, but when you are running out completely from rescoures it doesnt makes any significant consequence. Of course you are producing rescoures even if the production is negative, and you are able to finance some of maintenance costs, but it means not every unit gets the fuel/food. I think some kind of penalty is neccessary for this situation, also this penalty could seriously influnce the gameplay of call of war. I suggest to - increase the refuelling time of ai…

• Roleplay map password

Desert_fox98 - - Find Co-players

hello there! If someone knows the password of the old legends roleplay map, please tell me. thank you!

• In the academy the players can train generals for rare materials and money academy can be bulidt only in the capital, and if you moove your capital away you need to bulid an other one. Genrals can be attached to any army, but differen generals give different advantages, like infantry general, airforce, naval etc. What do you think? Which generlas would you like to see in call of war, and what would be his ability?

• i think it is good that only the naval bombers can detect submairnes, bit i would suggest that make the nuklear submarines undetectable even with naval bombers, since a nuke submarine does not need to go to the surface.

• The fortofications are very important in the game, but a lots of player doesnt use them at all because their long building time. I think an lvl1 fort is not a big deal, and should be construcet under 4 hours, any other levels would remain on 24 h. This simple change would shape the frontlines more managable, the players could react their opponents offensives fastly, and i cant see a reason why wont be it cool. What do you think?

• Thanks the game is very boring without this previous features, i hope someday they will come back

• The game lost a lot from its value any chanche to bring this options back?

• Hello! In my previous thread i already shared my opinion about the last updates, now i 'd like to do the same about the following theme: Custom game vs. Auto generated games. Maybe not everyone on this forum played CoW a year ago, when players may have create custom games. Yes it had its ups and downs, but i think it was far better than now, the auto-generated era. Today if i play CoW i see that most of the players are just boring out from the maps. In a 100p map, i believe the 60% would just go…

• I am playing more than 2 years with CoW, and i realy liked playing with it. I still like the wars and tactics, but i realy liked roleplaying and play the diplomatic game. Every bad thing started with the limitation of creating games, the 25p map was the best for roleplaying, but the 22 and the 10p is good too, so it is not the biggest problem. The biggest problem that the game literaly force you to became high command member and pay for the game, if you are not paying, than you cant create any g…