Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i can join about 9am GMT- as Turkey or Spain, so i guess thats not a big deal being a bit late with them

• Quote from James Hartmund: “If they just had a game editor ” yes if only... this needs to be top of the list of improvements/suggestions. Quite a big development task for them though, so probably not going to happen any time soon Nice pop about Canada and Romania, also Yugo shouldn't be playable IMO! I take your point about the waiting around for weeks, it's a shame people can't wait, as I think it would be such a great game if they could. Although I am probably just as guilty as others for aban…

• Hey James, just a question: Why not use the Road to War map? this doesn't have the massively over-funded (or pre-built) start situations which your rules forbid from using, thus making it easier to simulate the correct economy, and will allow Germany time to assimilate the Czech sudetenland & Austria. Check me out with my historical knowledge!

• Quote from richerich: “Can I join please? I'd like to be Yugoslavia. ” maybe you play better than you read?? dont worry, i'll stick to public, if you're playing more than 3 or 4 times a day then I probably wont be active enough edit: I found the rules now, I'll take Turkey if it's free, and read this essay you wrote, nice work

• Buildings

richerich - - Questions and Answers

Quote from nemuritor98_: “You just can delete them until they are built at all. ” I think he means: you cant, once they're constructed

• Provincial defenses

richerich - - Suggestions / Criticism

I like the idea of helping allies defend, but would this scenario open games up to unbalanced play? What if I declared war on someone, and 3 players chose to station forces in a city I was attacking? Without declaring war on each individual nation I would not be able to capture the city. I'm not sure how this could be clearly illustrated that forces are defending. What if I wanted to station forces there without automatically defending the city? How would this be controlled? For me this is not a…

• I'd like to join, i'm looking for a setup just like this, hopefully with Internal games on the Blitzkreig map! for Honour and glory

• Hey this sounds good. Give me a shout!

• Can I join please? I'd like to be Yugoslavia. My game name is the same as this one. Do you have a link to the full RP rules on your site please?

• Looking for active alliance

richerich - - Recruitment Centre

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for an active alliance that uses Discord for its comms. I am good at the game, but I want a good team to do some Alliance games with. PM me if you want to chat Thanks