Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (I am a mobile player)Since Update 1.5 came out I have enjoyed it on mobile although some bugs when I have enhanced graphics on but that's not why I am confused and concerned as of the 1.5 but recently I have noticed that the PM. Trading option for resources and troop units isn't there anymore. I noticed this after I was going to trade with a fellow ally in an 100 WAW game (speed run verison), resources and some tactical bombers but noticed the tab wasn't there only thing there was relationship …

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Can this be a research unit? So you have to research this unit and it is not a movable unit. You can only build it in a chosen province. ” I'd consider this as more of an mobile unit not a structure only because we wanna stick close to the game and the bonuses and and things engineers can help with would really appeal to players who may need to use them often

• I see you're different points Although the regular healing rate in in core provinces take too long honestly when I play I either use gold or just use them as meat shields and I don't wanna waste time going back to my core provinces and having to wait 5 or so days for it to be healed it's literal nonsense honestly we need either a repair center hospital or units that add a big bonus to healing rates because the healing rate at the moment is ridiculously time consuming for no reason for the 2nd qu…

• In WW2, engineers played a major role in sabotage, defending territory, buffing up defenses, and building bridges for troops to cross a path over rivers and lands that may not be able to go through without engineers to help, they even played a hell of a role in combat in the battle of the bulge defending against the Hitler's final massive counter attack against the allies. Stunningly defended a small town engineers held on too just long enough for reinforcements have arrived the commander of thi…

• Quote from FoRsAkEnCaRd: “Message me ingame and depending on various factors you could end up in my alliance or our secondary alliance. It is not easy to get into or stay in the main alliance but the secondary is not that harsh for now. As time goes on a third alliance will be opened. Likely a alliance/group of alliances that we subjugate unless i change my mind. (This will be one of the last recruitment offers from me as a recruiting officer will be taking over shortly). Either way I wish you l…

• Quote from SNG Spectre: “Okay I can now see why it would kinda be a pain sending units back to a providence when u could just build another unit but i my opinion thats what the game has been missing for me a reason to hold off on attacks heal your units and then go back into battle i think is what the game needs or just a rework of the healing system cause i remember waiting what seemed like forever to heal 1 unit. But if you make a basic repair station or a field hospital in the city you just c…

• sure why not

• I am looking for an active Alliance that are: very helping, supportive, and skillful. I am very active myself and also very helpful for new players, I am also very Chill and Cool to talk to. You may reply if you're alliance is recruiting. Thank You, -DeMoNiikSlaYer

• Quote from BMfox: “We kind of have such a list. On the home page you can go to ranking, type in the name of a player and send them a private message. All the conversations in your out and inbox would be your friends list. ” I mean Yes, But that is way to complicated even for new players they wouldn't know how to even do that, as it is too much steps. It is much more easier and more convenient to just click a tab that has a list of friends to message or see activity. Thank you for giving that inp…

• Quote from FoRsAkEnCaRd: “Maybe he is proposing that the player can flag/add (or however you want to say it) a player that they want to play with at a later date so that they can easily reach out to them at a later date without having to memorize the name,etc. As alliances have a limited number of people allowed or they may become friends in a normal match while both are in separate alliances. This would probably be the more manageable option. ” Yes, It is exactly what I am proposing, much more …

• Quote from atreas1: “I certainly don't know what the OP had in his mind, but I can say how a "friend list" works in other online games (and why it is both something very different than coalitions, and also potentially useful). The player has the ability to mark other accounts as "friends" and then he has two benefits: 1. An easier way to message them 2. When starting a new game, it also displays with a different color a "friend" that is already playing in that map. Of course, "friend" means noth…

• Quote from Lukenick: “I'm fairly certain the proposed friend list is where each individual player would have control over the people on that list, unlike coalitions where the leader tends to make all those decisions on their own. The concern was that this may permit teaming apart from the coalitions. If you consider the teaming in anonymous rounds, a friend list could make restrictions on this an even bigger problem. ” Yes exactly that. As for the concern, I think an Anonymous rounds should bloc…

• Quote from RYANWEN: “I do not really get it, can you please explain more? ” Think of it as an individual List of friends 10 or more. Players you have met with skill, friendship or even people you like and want to help teach how to play as have I done in the past and others to me as well. You can't talk to them after a game because either they have an alliance already or they just move on and forget. What I am trying to propose is a friends list, where when players meet other players which they g…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Call of War has alliances, which are a group of people who have a special chat across all games and the ability to battle against other alliances. How would your proposed “friends list” be different? ” Alliances are more of a group type of friends, the "Friends list" would be used as a list of friends to communicate between one another, or even play games with each other it is rather difficult to talk to these people if they already have an alliance as does the other playe…

• A lot of players Including myself have made buddies or friends on "Call Of War" An issue I've always had was not being able to have an active Friends list. Many people have met nice people who work together and have fun on this game and create a nice bonds including myself, but after every game I never get to meet them again so it's really a issue I have and I hope the "Call of War" community hears me out too. Please add this on the next update; It would really be amazing to be able to have a fr…