Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 129.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Servers Down?

Mr Selfridge - - Bug Reports and Issues

Update: It is working

• Servers Down?

I am using Chrome and it is not working for me.

• Dear Bytro, Players and staff, Alliance versus Alliance Challenge Challeneg Game creation settings Please can you consider putting a game speed option x2,x4,x6,x8 etc in the Game creation setting for when you challenge another alliance to a Match. You can choose Map, Team size, Human peace period, Ai peace period. We need a Game speed option. Presently we have a lot of tournments and from my experience playing Tournaments, organising players across alliances, discussing games with other alliance…

• Servers Down?

I cannot load into the game. Our alliance ranks are not displayed properly. I am guessing CoW servers are under some from of maintenance.

• I was trying to send a message to another player on the COW in game network. I.e on COW. I had to first find the player using the |RANK - search player/Alliance. I then wrote the message and then of course the message would not send. This happens from time to time. The COW social netowrk is so very poor. If it does work it also doe snot allow multiple messages and in my case, iu can only send 1 message at a time. It is why we use discord most of the time. I would appeal to Bytro and the Mods to …

• #RestoreCANVAS

Mr Selfridge - - Suggestions / Criticism

Is this thread dead! The good news: I got a new computer with very good CPU i7 and in built graphics. All the bells and whistles and oh my how good the map does look on high setting, all the mountains ridges. I cannot bitch about the graphics on low settings but they are stilll no where as good as the old graphics. As there is still issues with picking out individual untis from each other in a cluster and this is on low settings. Planes do not recognise the absence of an airport when testing ran…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “ - The users playing on Canvas are the dinosaurs of the game. They have played for a long time, and due to their experience, they simply don't need gold anymore. Given the influx of new players on mobile devices, their game skills are enough for victory, so they don't bring in any money. There's no need to keep them or invest in their presence, so let's phase out Canvas as there is not much harm in getting rid of them. - A significant portion…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from sunsetlament: “Well ... I gave it over a week and I'm still locked out of the game. Like others, I just get the "Rolling Tank" screen forever and the game won't load. I only play on desktop and I believe I had been playing in the lowest graphics mode (which apparently was called "Canvas"). I sent in a Trouble Ticket and I tried all of the proposed "fixes" I could find on this board. Nothing works. It was a good run. For the most part, I enjoyed the game (while I was still allowed to p…

• Is there a fort beneath all of that surreal cubist and dada collage. “But there’s a French saying, ‘Dada explains the war more than the war explains Dada.’” “Dada wished to replace the logical nonsense of the men of today with an illogical nonsense,” wrote Gabrielle Buffet-Picabia, whose artist husband, Francis Picabia, once tacked a stuffed monkey to a board and called it a portrait of Cézanne. Two of Germany’s military leaders had dubbed the war “Materialschlacht,” or “the battle of equipment.…

• Release Notes - 2021-03-29

Mr Selfridge - - News

Quote from Balhog: “I must admit I don't see the horribleness of the update. I'm not sure what canvas is or was. The maps still are clear and colorful. For improvements I have had issue in setting paths for units because of close color matches difficult to see. usually in setting them. It's not a fault but I think it would also be cool if terrain stood out a little more clearly. As far as game play, I was gone from COW for quite a while after 1.5 came out. Since I started playing again, i've fou…

Mr Selfridge - - News

I cannot log into my game now for 4 days. @freezy What kind of minimum graphic card do you need to run this game with the new graphics. What if you have no graphic card, but just the internal graphics. What if they are say 10 years old. I have a old quad core PC, it can run most relatively new ( or used to be) games like PUBG, GTA V for example but lately i have had to remove the graphics card, and have been using the internal graphics card. Could that be a factor?

Mr Selfridge - - News

index.php

Mr Selfridge - - News

Quote from Agent47: “t after expressing your opinion the way you are doing in this thread. You had 2! years, 2 goddamn years to give feedback on how WebGL looks and not only did Bytro incorporate feedback, they also implemented improvements on their own. And please spare me your inflated egos with all this "the game is going to die if you don't return canvas, because I am going to leave the game"- nonsense. The 10 people moaning in this thread don't just not matter, they are literally insignific…

Mr Selfridge - - News

Update: I have changed the grahics from high to low on the mobile version and in fact it works 100% better, I am already leaning toward postive feedback, You can zoom in and out and actually see more clearly what is happening. I have the samsung 7 edge. It is a powerful enough android phone, so i am not sure why HIGH setting does not work suitably for me. I would have thought samsung 7 would be a good base for most mobile phones capabilities. What does HIGH setting really achieve?

Mr Selfridge - - News

Quote from freezy: “In regards to the shutdown of the old Canvas view mode, I will quote my own post made in a related thread: Quote from freezy: “Just do me one favor: Please play with the new mode for a day or two and try to get accustomed to it. This will help to focus the feedback. It always hurts to take something away from some players, we rather want to focus on the vast version that the majority uses. ” ” Be warned the vast version that the majority uses, all quit the game within a few d…

Mr Selfridge - - News

Please bring back the old canvas mode. It was far superior in detail and user friendly.

• Map is not loading

MY Map will not load.

• Sending Messages on the TEAM UP [Event] 100 player game cause the game to lag and stall. This is a game server issue. Just making you awareo the problem. Game Id: 3734701 Country: Kentucky Player: Mr Selfridge