Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In some cases group of players declares war on one country to reduce his morals by the time with no actual units fighting Morals Penalty takes place on both sides which should not be like this Morals Penalty should be only on the player how declares the war only as long as no units fighting takes place Player 1 Declares war on player 2 no units fighting so player 1 status is WAR ::: Player 2 Status is Peace so Morals Penalty should takes place on Player one only because Player 2 do not want war …

• I'm sorry my mistake

• There are no revers on the maps of call of war but there are canals like Panama ,Suez,Dardanelles ,British canal where UK And Frans build the Euro Tunnel Even Japan Is connecting its Islands with bridges I wish to have this construction and research so soon

• I suggest to add bridges as new type of construction between 2 close provinces the benefit of bridges is to reduce land units moving time from one province to another Some Players do not like to start them map with Countries Like Turkey ,Egypt ,Japan,Indonesia, New Genia ,Panama,Cuba ,UK are not preferred countries to start with because one or more of these countries provinces are separated totally by a sea so to to move land troop to that province I need more than 6 Hours 3 hours to embark firs…

• I wish if they add achievements for all other maps not only 22 player map Europe clash nations only

• today I win this map after 67 dais of war 4895725&gameID=1452462 why there are no achievement for 100 player maps winner also the gold reward was just 1200 it did not worth the struggle I wish if each map has itis own gold reward wish meeting the struggle amount of it 100 player map s the hardest one thanks

• Thanks a lot

• Can the Anti Air to shoot down a Nuclear bomb ? what units can shoot down Nuclear bombs ? Thanks

• Tanls Vs ANti Air

market - - Questions and Answers

Thank for Advice but I was expecting Anti Air can only fighting planes and has no power or strength facing tanks or any other land troops

• Tanls Vs ANti Air

yes Anti Air and that what makes me strange!!!!

• Tanls Vs ANti Air

I'm trying to Enter an Urban Province using 3 Armored Vehicles it has only 1 Anti Air I lost 2 Armored Vehicles and the third has 60% morals Like that if I put 2 or 3 anti air in the most of my provinces I become irresistible or (un - invaded able)

• Tanls Vs ANti Air

How it comes that if I try Invade a province defended by1 Anti Air with 12 Tanks I take so long Time and it cost me tanks moral reduced from 100% to 80% I think it is out of logic that Anti air can resist Tanks situation becomes worst if the invaded province is a City Province !!!!!!!

• I tried to capture it I found it working fine I hope this be stable thanks for your quick response

• Interceptors and Tactical bombards Flying zone In alliance Airport are always to the east so if I'm sending my fighters to south -north or west and I want to explore closer aria in the Normal flying range I cannot do that thy fighters has to return the Alliance Airport first then they have to fly again if the fighters flyes from my Airport I have my flying zone working fine if this is a bug I hope to be fixed soon

• Anti Tanks has incredible power which is more than enough driving the game to be non strategic game just be silly lazy produce large Anti Tank number and start Invading all other countries around you simple plane with need to be online for few hours Anti Tank has power more than enough Attacking tanks 3.5 defending tanks 7 7 ???? !!!!!! 7 why it is 7 what is this great number of defending power no any other weapon has even closer number to this number I 'm already defeating a lot of countries wi…

• Anti Tanks has incredible power which is more than enough driving the game to be non strategic game just be silly lazy produce large Anti Tank number and start Invading all other countries around you simple plane with need to be online for few hours Anti Tank has power more than enough Attacking tanks 3.5 defending tanks 7 7 ???? !!!!!! 7 why it is 7 what is this great number of defending power no any other weapon has even closer number to this number I 'm already defeating a lot of countries wi…

• Rocket Fighter

market - - Suggestions / Criticism

Rocket Fighter in 100 player map range is only 150 Km It can not be moved from city to another one flying used unless there are (so so so so) close airport if it possible to make another 1 or 2 more research levels so it becomes (increased by 62 km per level LV1 150 Km LV2 212 Km LV3 274 Km ) If you like maybe (increased by 150 km per level LV1 150 Km LV2 300 Km) but Like now this weapon is dead useless defender before it become useless attacker thank you

• I noticed one thing My capital is Medina in Saudi Arabia and my Empire is England Yugoslavia Greece Turkey Surya Iraq Egypt N+S- Sudan Ethiopia Tanganica South and South west Africa Burma Indonesia Entire Australia so my capital is already in the middle of my Empire 544 provinces with 955 points I'm always building fortification on but we are like this shifting our resource to building garrisons rather than producing units I just hoped if it could become easier make the negative moral factors ra…

• I have alliance in the center of my empire I can not invade him I understand your point about strategy but if the city gets falling on 42% and stable on 32 it is very difficult and very low to get benefit of invasion next time map I'll never Invade far provinces I'm already building garrison in farther and closer cities too but it is very difficult to build garrison in each city at least add a fortification factor also to the closer cities for example If i have garrison Paris level 4 or 5 the su…