Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5

isreb - - News

there is something that i did not get it if its possible to someone to explain it please . This is an event or update for the game and it will last just till Tuesday or forever,

• send it again

• war tactics

isreb - - Suggestions / Criticism

replay to @BMfox yeai think what you said is true its better to be for high level players but i hope they implement it to the game soon and thank you for your support

• war tactics

reply to restrisiko big thanks to you for your effort in writing this full article but you can just skip all of this because when a city or army is surrounded the fuel,food wait get in there and actually i proposed the idea of,if there is no fuel the tanks,airplanes...etc will have less damage because your simply out of fuel they cant get into battle like the army with full fuel and if you tried ho4 before you will get my idea perfectly

• war tactics

it is not necessary important to make a supply line or anything else it can be eailly when the troops and surrounded from 4 sides they will be out of supplies though that easy you can see that even in ho4 replay to Atreas

• Non-aggression pact

i have suggested this too and more agreement i hope at least they take this idea

• actually you have a nice idea but when doing it in the game it will be impossible for the attacker to win the battle

• war tactics

really thanks guys for the support but i think the developers did not like it but replaying to my dear Moderator i think this idea is in all games and it should be here and as my mate Edepedable said it gives a shape for the battle front in the battlefield and the air supply requires an air cover or and there is no specific air planes that send supplies so i am sorry i think your idea about supplies is not well supported don't take this words personally maybe my idea is not supported too but i a…

• war tactics

replay to hakijaa actually if you asked your self the same question about real life how can a city be surrounded when a city is surrounded the resources will finish in just a days and the armies will be out of resources only if they can eat the ground thats another case

• war tactics

i think after my last thread about diplomacy changed nothing or did not been liked from the game i have another suggestion this time about strategy or war tactics this suggestion is so important and its in all strategy war games its when your surrounded an army how they dont get weaker or out of supply in the game they stay in the same hp as if there is nothing i think this should improved as soon as possible

• diplomacy

let me add on lukenick article your idea from my opinion is perfect and it will be good idea from the game if they add a mode or a map for ww1 ohh it will be brilent with the great economy and diplomacy improvements it will be the best game believe me

• diplomacy

i really love how your taking some of your time and replaying to me let me mention or explain further my ideas. 1)what you mentioned is true here 2)true there is a surrender between the players but no one use it because if i am the attacker and my enemie surrender how can i end the game?(: when you put the surrender mode in the game the number of inactive players will go down so much because the player will keep trying to improve his country back as he did not lose again yet 3)its true there is …

• diplomacy

firstly i am glade that you replied to my massages secondly i have many ideas i will tell you some of them because the rest will sound crazy xd. firstly everyone can attack the other with out looking at his economy in real world each country look at there economy before any war because if the country have weak economy and they go into war the people there will get mad and start rebelling some how the diplomacy in the game is so basic like for example if you can improve it and let players have ag…

• diplomacy

i think the game should improve there diplomacy relations because after playing for more than 1k hours i start feeling boring because the game is all about war war war okay its quit good and nice but we need more strategy not only in war even in diplomacy and in economy or trade. the game is very advanced in the war strategy but very basic and old in economy and diplomacy.