Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Spiffolo: “Quote from Batmanxx420xx: “So in summary:tenor.gif ” basicall yes.... have been month that ive reported in my server an alliance that do exactly that in all anonymus round, nothing can be done about it cause is not against the rules (Hidden Content) ” Its called wolfpacking. I have no problem with losing to a coalition, thats not the issue. The issue is when a coalition is propping up someone outside of the coalition to help them to win the game and get a "solo" victory. An…

• So in summary:tenor.gif

• not sure, I am in US

• When someone told me that I shouldn't bother trying to finish a game because his coalition was backing a single player(who is not within the coalition) I wondered why someone would admit to cheating so blatantly. I am no longer wondering anymore. Obviously the admins don't care about cheating, they want to provide the illusion that they care in order to keep legitimate players from abandoning the game for one that takes integrity more seriously. I really like this game and had zero problem payin…