Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I posted an idea similar to this. However, instead of a function key, it would be the addition of an "Engineer" unit. They would fight like militia, but have the ability to take out structures like artillery. So it would take time to destroy built up infrastructure, but it would be possible. It would also offer a movement penalty for any unit moving through the territory until everything was repaired. This would equate the real use of engineers to blow bridges, place mines, and construct barrier…

• so I have two comments. First has to do with embarking/ disembarking times. commandos to railguns have the same times. It seems like commandos and infantey should have the shortest time, and heavy units a longer time. This would be more realistic. The second idea is the addition of an engineer unit. It would have attack and defend capabilities like militia. But it would have the ability to damage buildings (enemy and friendly) like artillery, as long as they were in the same spot. I will call th…