Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rp25 1939

Stalinizator - - Roleplaying Threads

Need 7 more players for Ultra-Roleplay "1939.Beginning of the WW2". Every country has its unique role, and complicated relationships with another countries, according to real historical diplomacy contradictions. Plans "White", "Yellow", operations "Catapult", "Sea Lion", "Barbarossa", "Overlord" and others are waiting for you on our map. So, it will be exciting. We using no gold. At the moment teams are unknown, they will be formed in order to ballance skill of Axis and Anti-Hitler coalition acc…

• If someone is interested in historical roleplay - we still need 7 players fro closed 25 players 1939 map.

• Scenario for historical roleplay COW map (information will be added about every country). We need 8 more players. To participate you need to write me your phone number with country code to I will add your to our WhatsApp group. Of course you should have WhatsApp. General rules. 1) It is forbidden to use gold. 2) In diplomacy and in the newspaper we play the role of some historical representative (or different representatives) of the country you are playing for, in newspaper we write at least som…

• Need 7 more players for Ultra-Roleplay "1939.Beginning of the WW2". Every country has its unique role, and complicated relationships with another countries, according to real historical diplomacy contradictions. Plans "White", "Yellow", operations "Catapult", "Sea Lion", "Barbarossa", "Overlord" and others are waiting for you on our map. So, it will be exciting. We using no gold. At the moment teams are unknown, they will be formed in order to ballance skill of Axis and Anti-Hitler coalition acc…

• Quote from Von Kroich: “Hello, I want France, has it already been chosen? ” no, you can chose it Quote from vietcong2005: “When is the game starting then? ” when we will have enouch people

• Hi! Maybe it will be interesting for you Roleplay. Closed game for 25 players "1939. Beginning of the WW2"

• You need to write here that you want to participate (at least 13 such comments are needed), also in our group in Facebook which I can provide to you via pm to write which country you wish to reserve

• Need 9 more players for Ultra-Roleplay "1939.Beginning of the WW2". Every country has its unique role, and complicated relationships with another countries, according to real historical diplomacy contradictions. Plans "White", "Yellow", operations "Catapult", "Sea Lion", "Barbarossa", "Overlord" and others are waiting for you on our map. What you need to do? To write here that you wish to participate, and to write me a private messege with your phone number so I could add you to our whatsapp gro…

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Stalinizator: “oh, guys, 22-players RP its rediculous. The same you can play Cold War on a map made by "Lord of the Rings" world. It has around the same level to historicism. ” But in the other hand everyone starts with the same amount of troops and buildings so that's fair. ” My brain cannot handle the existing of USSR, Russian Empire, Ukraine, Crimea, Caucasus, Finland, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia.in a same time... All of that territories were Russian empir…

• Quote from hakijaa: “Still am not convinced why i cant switch alliances in a RP thru Uprisings, and all those things you mentioned were well known by me, you werent right with Japan tho because Japan was defeated by USSR and the Ceasefire was greatly insisted by them, they would be crushed if they didnt accept it... ” Before WW2 (if we consider beginning of WW2 from 1st of September 1939) were 2 military conflicts between USSR and Japan: on a lake Khasan, and of Khalkhin-Gol, both USSR won (also…

• Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from Stalinizator: “Read pls what is written in the ending, I am a USSR. Its for communists only. Are you a communist? No, so you have no right to play the greatest country in a world But it could be, that when people will gather, my free time will be ended, so it will be without me ” Read pls what is written in the beginning.Your level and stats are not high enough. ” ??? ” When i posted this topic - i though community is more active, and we…

• Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from Stalinizator: “Fortunately i didn`t. If you want to argue about my meggage - ” No not really, just making observations Quote from Stalinizator: “I have a master degree in History, in a university ranked H+ by western european system, it means equal to european university. So, I think that you will not wonder me with your school programm. But you will really wonder me, if you will be able to proove the opposite point to things, which i wrote about. ” You are not…

• Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from Stalinizator: “According reports of German Agriculture Ministery in Germany was lack of food for 30 millions people in Germany... ... Hitler needed powerful french warcmachine to throw it to the East. ” Based on what you say I conclude that you were not schooled in western-Europe were you? ” Special for you, bro. As i remember, forum rules are against of links, but you can easy get the source to western historian, copypasting it in google. Some else questions? …

• Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from Stalinizator: “According reports of German Agriculture Ministery in Germany was lack of food for 30 millions people in Germany... ... Hitler needed powerful french warcmachine to throw it to the East. ” Based on what you say I conclude that you were not schooled in western-Europe were you? ” Fortunately i didn`t. If you want to argue about my meggage - lets go. I have a master degree in History, in a university ranked H+ by western european system, it means equ…

• oh, guys, 22-players RP its rediculous. The same you can play Cold War on a map made by "Lord of the Rings" world. It has around the same level to historicism.

• Quote from hakijaa: “Why are you obligated to give up territory to change Alliances? Why cant, if its already a RP, we have a ie. Civil war in France, Fascist get the government and you side with Hitler? Why do you need to lose Paris? And you can have a Civil War or an uprising every 15 days. Just an idea. ” According reports of German Agriculture Ministery in Germany was lack of food for 30 millions people in Germany. People already had very bad nutrition, and it was a danger of deadly hunger. …

• Read pls what is written in the ending, I am a USSR. Its for communists only. Are you a communist? No, so you have no right to play the greatest country in a world But it could be, that when people will gather, my free time will be ended, so it will be without me

• Minor nations Jugoslavia and Mongolia? Really? Lets compare USA, Great Britain, Jugoslavia and Mongolia. When Hitler attacked Soviet Union, Against USA and Great Britain it were no german divisions. When they came to Italy - it became 4 German divisions against them. When they came to Normandy - than 6 German divisions. In a same time against USSR it were 193 (ONE HUNDRED NINETY THREE) German divisions, plus German allies. For example in Stalingrad battle it were 6 armies of Axis, 2 Germans, and…