Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI in coalition

Vlanchavic - - Questions and Answers

So does that mean that its possible for an ai coalition win

• Ai relations

Vlanchavic - - Questions and Answers

Does the ai change relations at day change or is it just random? I had right of way with iraq around 50% popularity and my troops were passing though the last province and suddenly we’re at war. Newspaper says i opened fire on iraqs troops. so just wondering if theres like a schedule to relations with ai or should i just stop moving troops through them right of way

• Can we list the stuff that’s technically wrong with 2.0 here so it doesn’t get lost in the 5+ pages of complaints about how it looks.I’m talking missing features or stuff that don’t work. such as - There’s a victory points filter on province list when all the provinces are are worth the same - No manpower filter on province list - Can’t upload your own pics to the newspaper anymore (I understand why but the new designated pics suck and locking half of them behind high command really sucks) is th…

• Well they have been asking the frontline pioneers/beta testers who’s been playing like this for a while. Don’t think they listened much

• I like the ‘armies’ tab that lists all your troop stacks and where they are, how many units that group has killed. Something that’s been requested for a long time. also you can now invite people to coalitions instead of waiting for them to apply then accept them They added pictures of what each unit looked like in real life although sometimes a picture of level 4 unit will be the same as a level 6 but level five will be different. there’s a quick menu for map filters that let you change map sett…

• Lol nevermind i was experimenting and it’s because I gave them shared map. It was confusing me because it was saying an allied nation but they had a trade embargo on me.

• Sometimes I try to move troops a little over the border and it will force me to declare war to move the troops. why does this happen.

• I think they said there was an issue with the code where strategic bombers don’t work how they’re supposed to, they don’t deal the correct damage to buildings. They can correct me if I’m wrong but I think they said they’re working on it but it’s not a big priority for them. So I guess before they can make any changes you suggest they got to figure out why it doesn’t work

• Rebellion Annoyance

Vlanchavic - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from freezy: “Quote from Braveheart23: “I'm having issues with how two full strength level 2 light tank brigades sitting in a province will join a rebellion and turn over to an enemy. (COW 1.5) That is unrealistic, and annoying beyond belief. Once upon a time you published a rebellion table, and with that many hit points in a province, there should be no rebellion. I wish you would publish your new guidelines at least. ” The needed strength value is currently higher than intended. Will be …

• Email notifications

Vlanchavic - - Bug Reports and Issues

I have email notifications for when I get a private message. Usually I get them when i got inactive before picking a country to tell me I’ve been removed from the game. Recently I get the notification and then It comes through about 5 or 6 times right after each other and sometimes it stops and sends it again 10miniutes later. when I login there is only one message to read. it didn’t do this before so I guess it’s a bug or something. Not a big deal and doesn’t effect the game at all just abit an…

• Quote from EZ Dolittle: “Actually in many teams and coalitions that I have been in we have given a country that is being over run a distant province so they can move their capital and stay in the game, cheering on the team and maybe doing spying and other things with transfers of goods/$$$ ” that’s happened to someone in a game I was playing once italy got taken out early and russia gave him sanctuary on the other side of the map. They stayed active the whole time into mid-late game and I guess …

• I believe there’s also a cap on how many provinces you can trade in a single game

• I understand the economic sabotage gives the province a morale penalty. So I’ve been putting them in provinces with no resources that has low morale hoping it will lead to a rebellion. is this a good strategy to try and gain land without war? or are the rebellions completely random. the province is on my border

• Thanks. Driving me crazy I thought I had to press the pictures but Couldn’t remember exactly where/how. Cheers

• Lol yeah I have no patience I don’t know how to delete this thread from the suggestions section. Thanks for the help.

• I posted this to the Q&A section and nobody could really tell me how to do it so I came to the conclusion it’s basically impossible to disable max level buildings on the mobile version. So my suggestion is to add the ability to disable max level buildings such as level 3 barracks and naval bases. this is a link to the Q&A thread forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…evel-buildings-on-mobile/

• it’s a level 3 naval base as far as I can tell there’s no way to disable them from the province list on mobile unless it gets damaged and needs repairs. screen shots show level 3 naval base in Gibraltar. Tap any of the building symbols does nothing forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f22187d361d00d4cd567c053c If you tap on construction tab for Gibraltar you’ll see no naval base there because I’ve already built all levels so I can’t disable it. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f22187d361d00d4cd567c053c …

• Normally if you become inactive you can join again but in your case it sounds like the host of the sever kicked you out so someone else could join and take over. So no you probably won’t be able to join that game again

• Previously I just go on the construction tab and just tap on the next level of the building and disable it that way but when a buildings maxed out it disappears from the construction tab and I can’t figure out a real way to disable it directly. The only way I’ve managed to do it is by grouping it with a level 2 and disabling both at the same time but what if all of them were max level. How would i do it then?

• I think the main problem is people just don’t understand how to balance the economy. It’s tough when you on building an army then realise your using too much food and oil but you got no resources to build infrastructure to increase production. Then you’re stuck in a rut as nobody really uses the market and as time goes on if you’ve invaded a few countries then chances are the ai that’s taken over most of the others have put a trade embargo on you That plus when you see all the superpowers join f…