Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ( new ideas )

kingusa - - Suggestions / Criticism

before i talk about new stuff, just wanna say one thing, don't remove more maps and units, please. ok, so, new ideas. first things first, add encirclement. for when units are surrounded, they really slowly die (1-3% a day) secondly, add retreat, but at a penalty (10-20% lost ) when retreating third, add supply units, but only small buffs are given, as supposed to other ideas giving a 35% buff, this one only gives a 10% buff, and there's a cap on how many supply units to buffs there are, and make…

• Sandbox Gamemode

Quote from kylinho: “I read a thread a while ago about the possibility of having a sandbox game for an alliance. The idea for a sandbox would be to try tactics and to practice combat against other players. I want to see a game mode like this for players to practice and to build up there nation while not having to worry about another player to invade and eliminate them quickly. The sandbox would be a 100 player map that an alliance would be able to create. there isn't an upkeep on the map so it c…

• New Feature: Scenario Rotation

kingusa - - News

no, do not remove the maps, put them back, i will promise you i will do anything in my power to bring them back, do it, for we dislike you for retiring them, i like your idea for lowering inactivity, but there will always be inactivity. your removing one of my fav maps, don't please.

• i changed the thing there, you make many good points edepedable. i got this idea off a youtube comment, i fixed prices and lowered damage a bit. as regards to your concern to the manpower issue, they can only be built with a unit in the province. Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from kingusa: “PILLBOX 10 hp, 1 damage tanks, 50 damage infantry 500 goods, 20 manpower MINES 0 hp, 10 damage tanks, 20 damage infantry 500 metal, 10 man power ” The cost for both of these ideas are not at all proportional …

• defence of the provinces

so, i have an idea, what about more defencive structures that do different things, or more like stationary troops PILLBOX 10 hp, 1 damage tanks, 5 damage infantry 250 goods MINES 0 hp, 5 damage tanks, 10 damage infantry 100 metal COASTAL ARTY like regular arty, but +2 damage to ships -2 damage to land troops 20 hp, 200 metal, 100 goods ROCKET DETERRENT has a 5% chance to shoot down rockets, cannot shoot planes 20 hp, 100 metal, 50 goods UNITS: MINESWEEPERS made to destroy mines 150 metal, 150 go…