Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Regarding infantry, i'd suggest you invest in commandos as they can be researched two days earlier and also get bonus damage against infantry and bonus speed. I'd avoid motorized as they have delayed research and by the time you get them, your enemy will already be able to counter them. Ordnance? SPGs. SPGs all the way. Not only can you research them so early on, but they also get bonus damage against heavy armor and they will help you shred and cleave through the early medium tanks you'll be en…

• Release Notes - 2021-05-11

Lain_ - - News

Quote from Somanta: “It's like night mode, yes, but better than before. It's not Canvas, but at least I can look the screen for more than 5 minutes. ” Still not a good excuse to make foreign territories and owned territories nearly indistinguishable from one another. Besides the flashier effects and cool water reflections near shores, IMO, this graphics update went a step backwards.

• Release Notes - 2021-05-11

Lain_ - - News

Although the graphics look nicer, it has become a bit of a hassle to differentiate between owned and foreign territories (imgur.com/a/2eHwacy). I suggest tuning up the brightness for islands and continent extremities. Edit: adding additional example, this one is even more noticeable. The islands are just too dark (imgur.com/a/fYt34cQ).

• Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Bad idea, not fantasy, it is real life based ” Well, then think about it this way, as i might have not made myself clear in the original post: It's war time. Two tank divisions meet, one is returning home, it's extremely battle scarred, and the other division just rolled out of the factory ready to go to war. Do you think it would be realistic for them to trade these tanks amongst themselves like they're pokemon cards? Do you think that the division commander woul…

• It's not fun stationing 2 of your 1 HP bombers in a city for them to heal at day change, only for that city to produce a brand new, full hp bomber that, well, got merged with the low HP ones. The speed is crippled as a result and individual bombers now also have a boosted chance of poofing out of existence after an attack. My pain is currently immeasurable. Please Bytro, just make it possible to transfer the HP from a stack to a single unit of the same type or make it possible to group multiple …

• Strategic bombers

Lain_ - - Suggestions / Criticism

In order to use them at their best, focus on attacking airfields and infrastructures as these are the buildings that allow the enemy to support their frontlines, and also focus on using the bombers during the night so the enemy can't react and counter them using his interceptors while he is sleeping. I suggest you build up to 5 of them per frontline if the enemy is a considerable threat and use them as such: Send them to attack independently, one after another, in such a way that they will alway…

• Quote from whowh: “Quote from Lain_: “Have you ever rained artillery fire or bombed over a large stack of units for the entire night only to wake up to that very same stack, but now it has even more hp and units than before ” No. ” I'd wish to be you

• If you don't want to hear my bs and just want to see my suggestions, please refer to the bold text shown below. Have you ever rained artillery fire or bombed over a large stack of units for the entire night only to wake up to that very same stack, but now it has even more hp and units than before and it's heading straight for your provinces? I guess it was your fault for trying to simply play the game as it should be played. Perhaps you should have spent 50 euros so you wouldn't have to lose you…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from Lain_: “Quote from freezy: “Hey guys, to be completely honest with you: There is basically a 0% chance that the old Canvas mode will return, sorry. But there is a good chance that we will keep improving the new WebGL mode further. Your feedback will help in that regard. By the way, the WebGL version was available for nearly 2 years now and we had already many feedback cycles with many players, and also you had the chance already to chime in before Canvas was turne…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from freezy: “Hey guys, to be completely honest with you: There is basically a 0% chance that the old Canvas mode will return, sorry. But there is a good chance that we will keep improving the new WebGL mode further. Your feedback will help in that regard. By the way, the WebGL version was available for nearly 2 years now and we had already many feedback cycles with many players, and also you had the chance already to chime in before Canvas was turned off. But of course it is never too lat…

• Nationalist China was mainly aided by the Germans (earlier in the war) and the US (later in the war). Whilst i agree that it having the Axis doctrine doesn't really make sense based off of its geographical placement (hurr durr, all east Asia countries=Pan Asia doctrine hurr durr), it does help China a lot in the early game in order to not be annexed by the 6 countries it borders with, 3 of those being major powers. The real problem with Historical China in this game right now is the Comintern do…

• Stuck in loading screen

Lain_ - - Bug Reports and Issues

So it happened today. Whenever i try playing a match, i get stuck in the loading screen. Settings appear in the bottom right corner, resources appear at the top of the screen, but the map itself is just the loading background. I tried switching browsers and it didn't help, all it did was make the menu appear as a blank page (no buttons, only background). It works okay on mobile, but i can't play exclusively on mobile as it's way more laggy and the interface is kinda confusing. imgur.com/a/PHbAlf…

• Morale in 1.5

Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Ifanwhen: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Building infrastructure will increase morale in 1.5 ” That is correct. However, as I mentionedQuote from Ifanwhen: “Because of the provinces distance to the capitol the morale penalty was -60% at its farthest and even with Level 2 infrastructure, I was only getting a 12% bonus. ” Morale still kept falling in some cases. ” You have to make infrastructure all around the area or the neighboring provinces were decrease morale in…

• So, as the title states, this thread is about the idea of four new buildings, which are clinics, garages, shipyards and hangars. Every troop heals a portion of their morale at day change, but that portion isn't a lot, so the process of healing them by solely waiting and not using them in attacks can be very slow, this is where my idea comes into play. The four buildings can repair their respective troops by using money and different resources, and then waiting for the time given, for example: th…