Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have a hard time reading the news and messages in the game. I don't know if it is the font or why it is hard to see. The message i am writing here is very clear and easy to see. I could be wrong but I don't think it was always this difficult to see in 1.0 Thanks for any help or suggestions to improve my ability to read the news and in game messages

• I see there are three Medieval knights templar. which are you?

• I am looking for an active alliance to join. I am currently in a alliance but I am willing to leave and join another if it is an active alliance. I have tried a few but none were active as promised. If you are active and interested let me know. If you are not an active alliance please don't bother. I have discord. I am a team player.

• Deleted

jackpot96 - - Alliance Introductions

I may be interested if you are active in games or planning to be

• I am interested.

• ok

• I may be interested. I do not have discord but since that is for Officers only, that should not be a problem. I have been playing for a little over a year. If you are an active alliance and would be interested let me know.

• Players League

jackpot96 - - Community Events

I acknowledge and agree to the TTL Rules, Game Rules, and Terms of Service.

• ruler of city

jackpot96 - - Questions and Answers

Thanks to all that offered help. Newbss was right. I had a coalition member check a core city with 100% moral and a non core city with 35% moral. He said both showed me as ruler even though I only see rally point. So the answer is the one Newbss gave me. Need over 33% to be safe or leave unit there until it is so.

• ruler of city

Thanks, I will try that but it does not explain why core province cities are rally point instead of showing me as a ruler. This is going on in 2 games. Anytime one of my coalition moves into my city I am losing resources even if I do construction. My moral was always above 33% in my core.

• ruler of city

It does not show me as an active player when I click the city but it does show my coalition partners as "active".

• ruler of city

The rally point is controlled by High Command member, which I am not. It is not caused by rebellion because it is that way in "every" single city that I have. I have had provinces rebel and recovered them but this is different. The city has not rebelled. And it is this way in 2 games that I am in. I have looked to see if there is a setting that I can change but cant find any. I need help because I keep losing cities when a coalition member just enters the city on the way somewhere else.

• ruler of city

No, no one captured me. My coalition partners either stop in my city or use the airport and take over the city, it goes from rally point to showing them as the ruler. If no one enters "any" of my cities is shows rally point for "all" my cities. My coalition checked his cities and they show him as the ruler. I checked his cities and they show him as the ruler. Mine do NOT. Thanks for trying to help

• ruler of city

yes I see the buttons for production and construction, but all my cities show rally point as the owner and anyone can walk in and take over my city then they are the owner and can do production and construction (even my core province). It has happen several times and I am without the city, resources and ability to construct or produce in those cities that I took or had at the beginning of the game. I am in 2 different games and it is same in both games. I check my coalition partners cities and t…

• ruler of city

thnks for answering but it did not solve my problem. What happen was I captured Warsaw and was producing a rocket. The next day I saw that I did not want the rocket and went to stop production. It would not let me stop and reproduce a different unit. Then I saw that my coalition partner was ""ruler". This is designated when you click on the city and look at the right hand side. It will either say "rally point" or "ruler". All my cities are "rally point" and I dont know how to change it. My coali…

• ruler of city

all my cities are "rally points". No city shows me as ruler (even core province) and when member of my coalition moves through, they are turned into "ruler" and I cannot produce troops. How can I change this to where I am ruler of cities that I capture and my core province?