Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• High Command bug

Barrimann - - Bug Reports and Issues

OK, I move the queue around and I'm pretty sure I have enough resources to start everything if it is working properly, but I'll be more critical in my technique of evaluation before i post another comment about this topic. (I was sure I was doing it right, mutter, mutter.) {And he walked down the corridor, head bowed.}

• High Command bug

Say I schedule a couple of cannons to be built by one center and I'm missing metal. I'll come back later and see the next cannon is waiting for metal (500) to start to build, but I have in stock over 1000. I manually start the build of a cannon, but it would have been nice if the net one in the que had stated automatically while I was away.

• Mass gold players

Barrimann - - General Discussions

I use some gold, usually at the beginning of a game to get a boost when it matters most. I know a few who are so good that they can take me without any gold at all, and that's great. But once I ran into a player who seemed to have unlimited resources. Three of us were trying to get the upper hand and we couldn't do it. This was on a world map, so we knew the fight was going to be long and tough. He still constantly beat us. That is until he took a trip on a friend's yacht down past LA and points…

• High Command bug

My current subscription to High Command runs out at the end of the month. There was a time when you could schedule future production and recruitment and my orders would be carried out when the resources were available. This action broke months ago. Since High Command is a money maker, could you fix this? I really get annoyed when I need to remove a task from my schedule in order to start it manually when I am in the game. I want to play, but I want to sleep too.

• Yeah, I know how that goes. We just got our fifth after four months of looking. Good luck.

• [font='&quot']We just got our fifth. You still looking for a AvA battle?[/font]

• Real Time Statistics

Barrimann - - News

[font='&quot']I second the motion to block the suggested words, but hesitate to unblock the words Razzeria would like to see allowed. If you want to denigrate the play of either an opponent or ally who hasn't any meat in his sandwich, there are many ways to do it. I prefer to use constructive criticism. Simple slurs are cheap hits and just because playground monitors don't react to them fiercely doesn't mean the should be considered appropriate for cordial conversation. If players want to try ou…

• [font='&quot']I'm an alliance leader of 4 looking for a 5th so we can play alliance games. We've been playing one game together each month. We'll be starting one soon for April. Want to play?[/font]

• We Rabid Raccoons have started a hex game for 4 v 4 players. We are entering as "Allied." Come fight us as "Axis." Game #1814623. Come quick, I want it to start off fair.

• 1745078 paths gone

FIXED!! GJ! (That was quick.)

• 1745078 paths gone

Both path indicators types are not functioning. Neither the red dash ground path indicators, nor the green/blue/red flight path indicators are working. They were fine until yesterday. I miss them. Please restore.

• Epic new historical world map!

Barrimann - - News

Now that the map has matured and several of the less fanatical players have left the game, the markets are starting to have a little accumulation (till I drained them - hehehe). High Command still not working - map 1,[b]745,078. [/b] Still fun (spoke the Yugoslavian).

Barrimann - - News

OK, two things I've noticed that you may want to look into. First, High command is not functioning correctly. I can schedule future builds, but when the resources are finally available to start the build, it stalls. Not good (grrrr). The main value of HC is to have the builds keep on track while away. Second, the market is functioning as always, but with the high dollars in the banks when the game is finally payable, the markets are drained by the first ones to be on-line when the play opens. I …

Barrimann - - News

In your recent poll, I suggested a historical 1940 map of the Far East. Then the next day this map shows up and - bang - you've done it. So cool to see the pre-Pearl situation. So happy. Now make the Far East in it's own map and I will try to stop Mao. You guys are doing good work. Thanks.

• Good. I've been looking forward to it. It is one thing to exercise tactics and strategy, another to exercise leadership. Once this coalition thing is fixed, the game I'm sure will prove more interesting for many of the veteran players. The formal alliances is a good thing, but difficult to administer due to time zones to enter games and fluctuating interest in play. In game coalition avoids the entry problem and since many players once in a game play to win, that solves the second problem. Pleas…

• Thanks for the heads up on the special place.

• On the buildings tab of the build menu window, the selection menu window is missing the right side scroll bar so I can't scroll down thus I can't select all but the top four chioces. However, when I either switch or open initially on any equipment tab, the bar is there; then when I switch to the buildings tab, the bar is there as well. Still, the bar should be there when you initially choose the buildings tab.

• 1707164 In my laptop, there seems to be an block 2" wide and 3" high on the right side of the screen where the cursor does not change, nor does not select items nor move the area shown.

• Secure your crate!

Barrimann - - News

[font='&quot']WW III, this thread is about crates. If you want the powers that be (and other players who might agree) to notice your observation on lack of clarity on maps, you need to start a new thread. That's how it works.[/font]