Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Winner should get blueprints imo

• Quote from Nikarus: “Playing in a team game. Never played with teammates. I have the ability to sweep an area for enemy units that I want my teammate to take. So how does that 1 work? Can he just drop units on my empty territories and have them, or does he need to be the one to actually take the provinces (as in leave any defenders on perilously low health and move on) ” Your teammate move or leave his troop on the province, declare war then make peace right away. Can be done with unlimited numb…

• It's time to vote!

Rwande - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from Rwande: “oh mine... such a tasty map this could be 790px-1850CE_map.jpg latest ” Magnificent... Except for the fact that it's 1850 there. ” right, probably would be a fictional map..

• It's time to vote!

oh mine... such a tasty map this could be 790px-1850CE_map.jpg latest

• It's time to vote!

Historical colonial warfare all the way

• It's time to vote!

Spanish civil war World map with historical borders (including colonies) Cold war This latter 2 could open up future and historical timelines with absolutely new units and gameplay experience With a selection like we had in round 1, you could start up endless amount of polls, there will always be an absolute favourite for the majority of players. I want them all haha!

• It's time to vote!

Insanity.. I want ALL of these maps haha! Would probably still be playing this 40 years from now on. This game has to be on desktop with at least triple the amount of developers, quiet limitless potentials. Scenarios in the colonial period, campaigns in civil/independence wars...

• Secure your crate!

Rwande - - News

Quote from miech: “So far everything seems fine regarding the research level and the crates. Except one thing.... The secret branch - will it get some love? Yes, I am looking at Railguns, Commandos and rocket fighters in particular. ” Yes, it's an absolute shame that commandos are having a single research slot only. It's such an excellent unit but it's far stretched production time (even with lvl5 IC and lvl2 baracks) makes it forgettable. New research slots could increase strength on forest by …

• Screenshot Contest! (closed)

Rwande - - News

pacific campaign on 100 player map - nightmare invasions (to opponents) 10k_invasion.jpg philippines.jpg philippines_globe_ingame.jpg philippines_globe.jpg australian_nightmare_invasion.jpgPhilippines_Aus_Invasion_1.jpg Philippines_North_American_Invasion_1.jpg

• Fight for the Pacific

Rwande - - News

Dang it, I just spent the past month in a scenario conquering the vast majority of the pacific region including north america (as Philippines) I though I would attach my progress to give a teaser what it could look on the new map - but on a whole new scale 10k_invasion.jpg philippines.jpg philippines_globe_ingame.jpg philippines_globe.jpg

• Thanks, it's all sorted

• The newly introduced turn counter during combat is failing to reset once delivered a blow, unless the browser is being refreshed manually. Just a small but bothering detail - the contour of the provinces on the 100 player map got slipped aside everywhere about 3 months ago - Just wondering if the dev team is aware of this glitch and planning to apply a fix?

• Can you disband a unit?

Rwande - - Questions and Answers

Just force march them into the sea.

• Tick-tock on the clock

Rwande - - News

Simply the most important combat update since I started playing the game. It's also raising addiction level by folds especially when you have 500+ units all in battle.

• Would apprechiate advanced notice for scheduled maintenances with expected timeframe. The only problem I have with these downtimes is that they happen almost exclusively when I'm making a move on quiet important operations.

• Most of the flags are fine, I'm more concerned over the overly simplified and somewhat pretty incorrect terrain types ie Colombias mountain ranges missing, Bogota had been placed on plains instead of the top of the mountains, amazonas consists only a few forests but I'm sure the guys will improve it over time.

• spy's

Quote from TankBuster: “I use spies so much, so this would help me. I swear 1/4 of my daily out goings are spent on keeping my spies running....like, they better be getting information on what the enemy had for breakfast otherwise they'll get a pay cut. ” Haha that's right. I love spies, they are core elements. I can only hope there will be more activities and assignments for them in the near future, along with more research option up to say lvl3 for an extended reach of arm. Having embassies an…

• Why not. Special previligies could be given to these countries regarding trade, more cities within provinces and further ability to produce resources (ie. iron, goods, food) with additional building types etc. along with more options in diplomacy. I immagined Switzerland a week ago when I joined Call of War, as my main hub for stock trading - which I hope will be extended and improved in the future! - but I had to realise I can't play that coutry Diplomacy and stock trading is such a core elemen…

• Name Change

Hi, I'd like to correct a quiet frustrating mistake I've made when I created my in-game account. I'd like to play as my real name and not as a fictional one. I'm wondering if it's possible to change it at all? That would put an end to some misery:)

• Morale - The big question

It's time to fortify the world then. Thanks guys