Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold miners

Mandurah - - General Discussions

Look up the Community Event Alliance World Cup - AWC This is a no gold competition endorsed by Bytro. There were two AWC editions so far, 2018/2019 and 2019/2020. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…l-wait-list-is-available/ DM me for AWC discord invite.

• Flamethrowing units

Mandurah - - Suggestions / Criticism

Adding more units is pointless given current game economy. Food and rare bottlenecks allows to research and effectively upgrade only a handful of unit types. Adding more unit types would require a change in resources production or reduction in research costs.

• Individual player League

Mandurah - - Community Events

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Without a map suitable for one on one play, organizing a skills based tournament for single players is not practical ” Restore the Mediterranean map and make it 2 vs 2 tournament. Another option is to create a dedicated map which is less realistic as it would take time and require funding. Map creation or revival of the Mediterranean map is beyond players reach. Bytro needs to step up to keep the event alive. Mediterranean option and small teams 2 vs 2 is practical and wou…

• Please find CoW veteran's feedback from High Command subscription, no gold, skills based tournaments perspective. Tactics & Units Adding more unit types and features (scout, stealth etc.) adds to experience and allows more variety of strategies. Realism Good changes increasing realism regarding rockets friendly fire and damaged units moving slower. Research Increased realism and more tactical options due to units not upgrading automatically. Resources The current model is good, new changes are b…

• With the new research update rare and food is a bottleneck. You can only keep up with researching a few unit types. Adding any new unit(s) to the research tree would require updates to either rare and food production or rare research costs.

• Individual player League

I'm interested provided it's a skills based, no gold tournament.

• Market Overhaul

Mandurah - - News

Trading units was a good feature in my view, especially for team and coalition based games. It allowed interesting strategies when team/ coalition countries were spread out on different continents. To address issue of super stacks/ trading large armies there was a 10% limit per day. You could add additional controls by adding a volume limit, say 10% per day but no more than 4-5 units per day. If possible I'd recommend to restore units trade with some additional controls preventing trade of huge …

• CoW Monster Mash

Mandurah, agree to the rules.

• Hi @EZ Dolittle I've sent you AWC discord link. You can get your head around how the tournament is organised there and chat with players in the discussion channel. From my experience the tournament is well organised and many players contribute to its organisation. Bytro Game Administrators - @VorlonFCW and @Lord - check gold use and run games administration side of things. AWC and The Teams League are the two no gold events endorsed by Bytro. It's a very good addition to standard games where gol…

• @EZ Dolittle My experience is it's a team focused event where 5 players need to lay out a plan and work closely together. A non-coordinated team will lose with a well oiled one no matter how good individual players are. It's very competitive and the preparation phase to the war is as much important as the war itself. If your team makes a planning mistake or your competitors outsmart you, your country can be dead in 12-24 hrs from the start of the war.

• Stats Not Added to K/D

Mandurah - - Bug Reports and Issues

K/D for human players is updated when players are active in the map (green dot next to player's name). Once human players turn inactive (red dot next to player's name) AI takes over and then stats are added to AI K/D. They are no longer added to K/D for human players. If this does not work like this in your map I suggest to report a bug.

• Waiting list registration: 1. Inkognito [-INK-] leader in game name markusprinz 2. Alliance: Punch Leader forum name: Haidang2014 3. Alliance Few Men Left [AFML], contact point forum name: OutKast, game: OutKast1. Alliance leader Connolly.

• @EZ Dolittle Everyone lost units in FP games meaning everyone is in the same boat. The games keep going, the clock has not stopped. There is no point in waiting. Simply produce new units and fight.

• Waiting list registration: 1. Inkognito [-INK-] leader in game name markusprinz 2. Alliance: Punch Leader forum name: Haidang2014

• Waiting list registration: 1. Inkognito [-INK-] leader in game name markusprinz

• A preliminary list of registered alliances as of 11th of August: AWC/AWC2 discord link is on my forum user wall. Alliances enrolling from now on will be on a waiting list. Preliminary list of commands: 01. Devastators (ТОР - 1) 2. Bad Ugly Maniacs (ТОР - 3) 3. Amerika Erwache (ТОР - 8 ) 4. Polska Armia Tytanów (ТОР - 10) 5. No 311 Czechoslovak Squadron RAF (ТОР - 11) 6. La Guardia de la Noche (ТОР - 14) 7. Slowianska Unia Wojenna (ТОР - 19) 8. FORTRESS (ТОР - 27) 9. RussianBears (ТОР - 37) 10. D…

• A preliminary list of registered alliances as of 23rd of August: AWC/AWC2 discord link is on my forum user wall. 1. Devastators 2. Amerika Erwache 3. Polska Armia Tytanów 4. Bad Ugly Maniacs 5. RussianBears 6. America Erwache 2 7. FORTRESS 8. Bacon Lovers United 9. United Assault Force 10. War Pigs United 11. No 311 Czechoslovak Squadron RAF 12. Decima legio Invicta 13. La Guardia de la Noche 14. Grupy Szturmowe - Szare Szeregi 15. Dywizja Kawalerii Pancernej 16. Overlord 17. Federation Special …

• A preliminary list of registered alliances as of 11th of August: AWC/AWC2 discord link is on my forum user wall. 1. Devastators 2. Amerika Erwache 3. Polska Armia Tytanów 4. Bad Ugly Maniacs 5. RussianBears 6. America Erwache 2 7. FORTRESS 8. Bacon Lovers United 9. United Assault Force 10. War Pigs United 11. No 311 Czechoslovak Squadron RAF 12. Decima legio Invicta 13. La Guardia de la Noche 14. Grupy Szturmowe - Szare Szeregi 15. Dywizja Kawalerii Pancernej 16. Overlord

• Event - Rush for Europe

Mandurah - - General Discussions

6x speed, you go to bed for 8 hours 2 days of normal speed pass while you're sleeping (6 x 8 = 48 hrs) You wake up and your country is dead LoL

• AWC *** KNOW HOW ***

Mandurah - - Community Events Info

Results speak for themselves. On a more personal note humongous respect for BUM Bad Ugly Maniacs. Prior to AWC BUM was #1 in the overall alliances ranking. They were not afraid of the AWC challenge. They played against much lower ranked alliances, lost one game and dropped in the overall ranking as the result. Hats off BUM !