Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• came home from work, turned on my computer, opened Chrome, went to callofward.com and after the page loaded, this popped up on my screen. -- Cannot read property 'canBeHighlighted' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'canBeHighlighted' of undefined at hup.model.games.Game.isSpecialGame (callofwar.com/clients/ww2-uber…ev/app.4a3e3b.js:65:24395) at hup.model.games.Game.<anonymous> (callofwar.com/clients/ww2-uber…dev/app.4a3e3b.js:63:1926) at Object.<anonymous> (callofwar.com/clients/ww2-u…

• More Data prntscr.com/o7obkw 1 of 2 images prntscr.com/o7obzz 2 of 2 images

• prntscr.com/o7ll0y the above is a link to image of issue I am having. Anytime I try to move troops that are next to but not engaged in battle...I get the above error. related to this. prntscr.com/o7lmql This is an image of my troops engaged in four different battles, no BATTLE eyecons. AT first glance you think they are not engaged yet, but you cannot move them or you get ERR msg in first paragraph above. prntscr.com/o7lokb In the above image you can clearly see his troops at reduced strength, t…

• Dawn of the Patriot...where do I begin... 1) Very frustrating game play...you can never knock a person out of the game completely. You can remove him from the board by conquering all his territory...but if one of his allies recaptures the province...it reverts into a province for the guy you took off the board previously. which turns back into another ENEMY to reduce your morale. In this game it is most frustrating. Since the one player was removed from the board, they tend NOT to show back up. …

• Game Number 2760219. After conquering a city, I have received notices that a structure was completed. when I visit that city I find that their is a structure there, but it is far from completed. This happened twice on two different cities. The cities were conquered while i was offline and i did not start any construction in those cities. After you conquer a city, if the previous owner was building something, it will continue to build. This was not the case in these instances, nothing was under c…

• If I have a marker for Diplomacy that lights up anytime I receive a message in game play...why do I also get a marker telling me about a front line report ? This is a duplicate notification. Both are visible during game play under the current setup. Programmers need to shut off FRONT LINE REPORT notifications for DIPLOMACY matters.

• I agree..and disagree. After 28 days on a map you are fighting more than one fight...and battling all around the world. It is not a matter of logging on more often to know your troop positions...it is the fact that it can be time consuming to look thru the newspaper to find the spot where the province the army was lost. Perhaps it is a new attack from a position of a foe you did not know about. here is the picture...since that info is already available in the game..why not share this info with t…