Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A unit's condition (morale as you referred to), affects the unit SDBE and that factors into the strength. Base strength is based off the unit's highest attack stat (highest defense in the case of AA) from there, the strength is calculated using the SDBE % of the base str. In your specific situation, it might be really up to you whether or not to attack. If you've got other units nearby to support, it might be better.

• I find that most players use tanks in groups, keeping within SDBE of course. So it should be a given that you counter with the same. With that in mind, you have to consider the number built in the same period of time. Assuming you have all the building requirements ahead of time, you can build 3 Tank Destroyers in about the same time as 2 Heavy Tanks. In the battle calculator dxcalc.com, you find in any case using the same day as a research restriction, the lvl 1 HTs will be destroyed by the lvl…

• Quote from Crazy__Greek: “For a long time and after i have send some messages on support team i didn't see any difference and i still have the same problem. So i want to have your opinion and see if something else is happening and i cant find it. Well i use android phone Huawei 10 (i check it also on Samsung S7) and the browser that i normally use is Opera (i check it of course also on Chrome to see if there is any difference.) So the problem is: a) on diplomacy tab i cant scroll down on coaliti…

• Can't sell goods

Delby - - Bug Reports and Issues

Make sure you check the my trades tab and see under current orders to see if it did process. If there's still nothing, would submit a bug report if you haven't already done so.

• Click on the flag in the top right of the main page. Will bring up a drop down menu for all the different language servers.

• Elite AI for All

Delby - - News

You can reduce the popularity penalty by embargoing first and declaring war before you attack. Make sure you give embargo a few hours to a day to let it set in.

• Send a support ticket/ bug report if you haven't already. A GO should be able to check if he has indeed applied. I've had this problem a few times before.

• Trading Fee

Delby - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from BMfox: “I've put 7000 food in for 12 hopefully someone buys it, if not it's a lot of money wasted. I'm not even sure if I cancel the order I'll get my money back. ” What I meant...When I make a sales offer with a price starting with 1 (wanting to put 11), the 1 changes automatically to 3. So, without resorting to tricks, it is IMPOSSIBLE to put the price 10 to 19,9. The same goes for any price starting with 2 from 20 to 29,9 Let us know who you put that sales off…

• Disband Units

Delby - - Suggestions / Criticism

There is no way that it should be a 100% of the current condition. Production time is quite valuable in this game so it would have to account for that. Maybe a 60-70% resource return using the condition as a factor would be more reasonable.

• I can't get a good country

Delby - - General Discussions

You may, whether you can is the real question. Sometimes Japan will get picked by an inactive or aggressive player who will want to attack, so not really your choice.

• Where can I find game stats

Delby - - General Discussions

Finding stats against a particular player is not possible that I know of. There's only stats against players as a whole and AIs.

• You're right in that the math, but it seems I misunderstood you. You should compare the same amount of units at different health.

• Quote from atreas1: “Nothing of these holds true. Healing doesnt depend on province morale, and certainly splitting doesnt affect the healed hitpoints. For example, if you have 2 LT at 60% health they have 24HP and will heal at the end of day 15%*16HP. If you split them and have 1 LT at100% health and 1LT at 20% health, the second one will still heal 15%*16HP. The problem with splitting is that it artificially boosts stats, as you will fight with units of higher health and will avoid losses. Als…

• This sounds like it could easily be manipulated for healing effects as healing is greater at lower condition than higher.

• Tax

Delby - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Hm. Looks like it's not everyone though. Still have tax in mine.

• What has been changed back is the Fire at Will part of the setting. Not sure exactly how the aggressive setting worked before the Fire control update as I did not have HC back then but it seems to me that the current setting is what an aggressive firing would entail. As for the coastal defense, you can easily set up so that if a neighbor that is currently at peace starts to disembark in your land, your artillery is within the range that can hit it, with the aggressive setting on of course. This …

• Market overhaul

Not sure what would be unrealistic about occupying the entirety of Asia and Russia. Given a large enough army to invade all the necessary countries and suppress any rebellions, I could see it happening. On the other hand, such a large scale transfer of troops would probably only occur in a scenario where a large country is helping a small country in it's efforts to fight a war and not just invading it themselves. While I agree the trading no longer existing between peaceful countries makes thing…

• Hi, Fire control has been set back to what it was for the most part. Quote from Arcorian: “We also release an update to the fire controls today. As promised several weeks ago we took the time to review our latest update and adjusted it according to player expectations. While the “aggressive” fire mode still works like before to enable naval blockades, we changed the “fire at will” mode back to the original behaviour. This means that on default settings no unwanted wars with neutral nations are t…

• Market overhaul

Quote from Vlanchavic: “I just wanted to discuss some of the changes made with the market overhaul update. 1. Making it so you can’t trade resources with anyone through diplomacy. My issues with this is pretty much explained as why they made this change but I did enjoy bankrolling smaller or disadvantaged nations so they could come out on top (As for realism I’m pretty sure some major countries in the real world do this to influence the outcome of certain conflicts without getting directly invol…

• Would be nice for the wikia to get a freshening up as well. Some of the information there is out of date and there are plenty of incomplete articles.