Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Time Of Day

wardawg8 - - Questions and Answers

At day change, which you can find in the newspaper. Check game info. section under the Index of Nations box. To figure out your local time for the day change, add the shown amount to your local time.

• Combining Naval Units

Hold ctrl and left click all the units you want to combine and then, while still holding ctrl down, move them to a common point. Works with all types of units.

• Click rally point and click on the target you want the units to go to. When the unit(s) are complete, they will automatically go to the rally point.This feature is helpful if you are going to be away for awhile or you have a large number of provinces that can produce units, that way you won't have to remember what and where they all are being produced. This is very helpful if you use the production queue to produce multiple units from one location.

• All planes are considered flying unless they are refueling or in transport trucks.

• Manpower

Build barracks in your highest manpower producing provinces, but watch your food production as barracks need it for maintenance. If food production drops to low levels, you can deactivate unused barracks by clicking the province list tab and clicking on the barracks icon. A circle with a line through it indicates it is deactivated.

• Figgy274 hours ago excellent, and what level does this start to occur at? level 2 as well like in supremacy 1914?? Yes.

• Ive posted this before. Lvl 2 and above Rockets CAN be shot down in air. Check out this thread in 'Bug reports and issues'

• im a game admin?!?!?!

Since you are the last active player, you have become the game administrator. You now have the ability to kick the other inactive players and open those slots to new players. Click on your flag(upper left corner) and click the admin. button. All in-actives go, cannot pick and choose. Since you have retired the game, this is a moot point; but you may encounter this again in another game, so now you know what it means and what to do.

• The objective of the defeated countries army is to regain a province so it can re-establish it's government. Land units are the only units that can take a province, but the navy and air-force will continue to attack you as that was the last known order. Since there is no government to negotiate a peace agreement, they carry on trying to re-establish itself. Since the AI country won't declare war on another country; it will, literally, fight you to the death trying to regain a province to establi…

• Unbalanced game

wardawg8 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Gentlemen, calm down! I believe that what Pontus was referring to was that, as in chess, each piece on this game board has a specific purpose, and, as in chess, they complement each other. Also, as in chess, there are as many strategies as are players. The masters have, through trial and error, boiled these down(as in 'The Art of War) to a few strategies( or gambits, if you prefer) that work well for them. In certain situations, do this or that. These are all opinions and should be respected. If…

• Unbalanced game

And the bishop moves diagonally, and I wholeheartedly agree with your analogy! Well said.

• There is no friendly fire damage to you from your own units except nuke and conventional rockets.

• Are you in a team game? If you are, you can never attack your team members.

• Nice Firebird, it's even the right color! Now, on to the question. I run Google Chrome w/ Windows 7. Go into advanced settings and under privacy, click content settings and click all recommended settings. It has worked flawlessly since I did this. Hope this helps you out. I haven't heard anything about Windows 10( I guess it pays to be poor)

• After day 4, you can give him one a day. Go into diplomacy>messages>new trade>click 'relation' box>choose provinces>trade for what you want(resources, money, diplomatic relationship, another province).I believe you can only do this four times a game, so use wisely.

• Why im banned here ?

Bytro made both games and chat monitoring are common between games. Message a moderator or supervisor.

• Perhaps a black dot a little larger than the present red dot. And a choice 'switch' at top of "Games" panel to alleviate this problem. I'm not sure how much work this would entail to allow these features, but it would make the game much less challenging for the color challenged.

• They are not dual-purpose 88's. Though that would be an interesting addition on the research tree!

• Core provinces are the provinces you start with in your country. Non-core provinces are all others and both remain that way throughout game. Non-core production penalty is used to indicate the resistance of the conquered people to the occupiers.

• Build waiting list

I only had this happen to me once and I thought that was the reason. I have never fully trusted the system since then. I fully understand your frustration and, obviously, my explanation was wrong. This is all a learning curve and I will watch this thread to see if someone can explain what is going on and, more importantly, why it is happening. Knowledge is power and if we know why, we can work around it. I hope a solution can be found. Good luck and if I run across an answer, I will share it wit…