Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Discord

pametna joskota - - General Discussions

Hello, I just wanted to ask the wider CoW community about the general opinion on the use of the Discord platform (or similar real-time platforms) in CoW games. I increasingly encounter groups of players who in organized manner join especially World 100 maps and use Discord for their communication and coordination of play. All legitimate and also an efficient way of communication, especially because one can easily share screenshots, chat or even have a voice/video communication in real time. It b…

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

pametna joskota - - News

Quote from CityOfAngels: “I believe they did this to address an exploit, where players could hide their resources on the market with a "Sell for $30" offer when they were in danger of losing them (for example right before your double-iron province gets pillaged). ” If this is true then this is quite a silly solution. If players really hide resources by placing a high selling order then developers should simply implement a function that whenever this happens the selling orders are automtically ca…

pametna joskota - - News

On manpower: I played UK in both games and in the beginnig (first two or three days) I invested some 80% of resources into Industry and Local Industry for metal and oil. The rest into one of each production facilities and research. I haven't produced very little army except a few submarines at the beginning. The starting army I sent to conquer Ireland. Only after some 5 day I started to produce some army and kept investing into industry. These brought the boost in all of the resources inclucing …

pametna joskota - - News

it is not about research, I mean a table like the research free for units.

pametna joskota - - News

Hi all, I just finished my two 1.5 games but before I give some feedback I wish to thank and congratulate the game designers for all the efforts and good work put into this new version. I truly like the new approach with specialized production buildings, it brings a totally new momentum in strategic thinking, I also like the improved mechanics and new balancing which is not yet perfect but much better than in the previous version. Here are my comments: - Research tree for buildings: while there …

• Trading fee

pametna joskota - - Questions and Answers

Yes, the fee applies in every game, but is it also in non-beta games charged when the order is placed (an not returned back if the order is cancelled) or only after the order is executed?

• Trading fee

pametna joskota - - Questions and Answers

Hi, I just noticed in a Beta game that if you place a trade on the market for a resource the trading fee is automatically deducted even if the trade is not yet executed and it is not returned if the order is cancelled. In general, the fee applies as soon as the order is placed and is gone. Is this normal or just a bug? I don't have another normal game open right now to test it there but in sum I think that punishing a player just for placing a trade order goes a bit too far, e specially if you p…

• Research Balancing Update

pametna joskota - - News

Hi all, I also tested the new research tree but I am not really amused. Whlie there are some positive aspects (reduced time to research a weapon) I still think that overall it is missing the purpose. The old research tree was encouraging players to think strategically, especially in the early days it was crucial to find a balance between investment into infratructure/production facilities, production of army and investment into research. Now, this is widely gone. I think the new research will fa…