Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rebellions in 1.5

Krejik - - Suggestions / Criticism

I agree. I think the fact provinces can rebel is fine but that they go to countries that have nothing to do with the conflict is ridiculous. There should be an anarchy AI that is at war with everyone, always and: collects no resources, builds nothing, produces nothing. It simply is. Provinces rebel and become a part of this “partisan” nation. When there is a rebellion it should automatically creates a militia unit (or random infantry unit) for that province. It would mean taking it is not as eas…

• Victory points to win a game

Krejik - - Off Topic

The mobile app doesn’t have an ‘index of coalitions’. There’s a list in diplomacy but this just tell you how many VPs each coalition has and how many members, I can click on them and see the list of members. Still nothing explains how many VPs needed to win. there is an index of nations that list solo VPs needed to win and how many each nation has. But still nothing about coalitions VPs

• Victory points to win a game

Krejik - - Off Topic

Well the newspaper list points but only for PC gamers. The mobile app doesn’t tell you how many points a coalition needs to win. Only solo victory. Could someone post a table here for each of the different maps listing coalition VPs needed to win. Thanks in advance.

• Research Balancing Update

Krejik - - News

I am on day 7 of a game with the new updates... I think the problem with the spamming is an improper balance between the units. Based on the naming most land units are regiment strength formations but they take just as long to build as a destroyer. For example I am playing as spain, game started with minimal units for each country and I have been balancing my industry and research with unit production. I have been fighting a few AI nations as well so I've taken losses. I have 38 units. A major n…