Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes - 2019-11-27

MSRedneck59 - - News

I agree with Bojmir41. I'm a long time player of Call of War. I have disliked most of the changes made to the game over the years that I have played but always found a way to adapt to them. The new graphics are as Bojmir41 said; Unplayable. I have enjoyed the years playing Call of War. I have already archived the games that I was in alone. I am struggling to try and play the three that I am in with my alliance mates but I don't think that I can continue those effectively either. I just can't dis…

• I agree with Jester the sheep. I have enjoyed playing Call of War for several years now. I disliked many of the previous updates and liked some others. I've never complained about the ones that I didn't like. I simply found a way to adapt to them and continued to play. I have found a lot of guys who I really enjoy playing with and am a part of a great alliance. But if the game is changed as the 1.5 suggests now, I will find something else to do with my free time.