Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WW2 1.5

hanno - - Find Co-players

Hey guys. Looking for some players to start a WW2 1.5 map. Hoping to be US based and idk how all this works but I’d love to buy a server so I can customize the game a little bit. I’d like to enforce peace times at night (why I want us players). All active players Don’t need to fill every country so would it be possible to have AI fill in?

• Hey I’m interested. Strong k/d of 1.99 and level 60 something.

• Great Job

hanno - - Suggestions / Criticism

First off I just wanted to say great job with 1.5. It’s rare that a game updates to a completely new format and it’s better than the original in my opinion. The game is so much faster, enjoyable, and playable. 1.5 adds so many new strategic layers to this game it’s great. Secondly I know all the maps are being reworked to incorporate 1.5 and I’m very excited. That being said I’ve always kind have been underwhelmed with the historic WW2 1939 map. That’s where my true interest in Call of War lies …

• Historic 1939 1.5

hanno - - Questions and Answers

Just wondering if this is in the works. Would love to see this map reworked

• Euro 25 (1939 Historical)

hanno - - General Discussions

Agreed. Playing as the US right now and it is near impossible getting my economy off the ground. About to be in day8, producing oil at 65. Upgraded all oil producing provinces fully and have only been able to create <10 units... really wish this map was more user friendly, understand its realistic but not as fun as it could be

• Starting a game

Curious how I can start my own customized game. Really want to start a WW2 role play using the historical map and even add additional units/resources if possible. Would love to play with active players, the random historical map games I join usually only have around 3 active players

• H 10 Blitzkrieg. Tournament

Very interested if there is still room. Know I’m very late