Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Saltimbocca - - Suggestions / Criticism

Dont u guys get it, they have made it pretty clear:- 1) we are a "small but vociferous" group, of long time players; 2) its our fault we never gave them feed back on WebGL, ignoring the fact we avoided it; 3) they slammed WebGL down our throat without asking; 4) its economics they dont want to run two versions. Discount the fact that the long term core players dislike this, Bytro dont value your dollars and dont value your input, despite all logic that says the hard core long term player is prob…

• #RestoreCANVAS

FREEZY Given you have ruined the experience for us, without warning and without apology, why dont you let us cash in our gold? Seems the most honourable thing for you to do right now.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Can other players recommend similar games that are not spoilt by clunky game play?

• #RestoreCANVAS

FREEZY, 1) washed out countries look the same in some cases; 2) you constantly have to zoom in/out to see different views eg max zoom out to see who is AI, 4x zoom in to see provinces; 3) i cant see where my troops are going, 16 zooms in from province level to see the the city name tags, troop lists obscure the view; 4) its plain ugly, you have ruined the experience with pig ugly graphics. Summary play on a world map with 1,000+points and you will spend your life zooming in and out, its unmanage…

• #RestoreCANVAS

The old graphics were easier to play, more attractive/enjoyable. If they dont revert to allow the option they will lose me and probably many other players. 1980's 8bit graphics belong in thee annals of history, not in modern gaming.

• Coalition Cool Down

Saltimbocca - - General Discussions

Devs, thanks for this new addition, it is an interesting move, however you need to refine your thoughts. I recently had a coalition in which i was a member collapse, leaving me the only member. Now I cant join another alliance until the CD is off. I suggest you exclude single member coalitions from the CD.