Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Amphibious capabilities

EmperorEmp - - General Discussions

A few good men?

• Naval sub

EmperorEmp - - Alliance: Games Exchange

It was a matter of sheer will that we were able to eradicate the U-boats

• Send a monster stack of tanks into the mountains against 3-4 infantry

• Quote from Devious Rancor: “Quote from EmperorEmp: “Quote from ender611: “Wouldn't it be cool if there was a ticker box showing the total gold used during the game. Not which country or for what, just a total. ” No, because it would be an obnoxious, unnecessary widget on my screen. Gold doesn't win rounds, PERIOD. I've witnessed people spend small fortunes only to get outlasted and outmaneuvered. ” YOU CANNOT DEFEAT A HEAVY GOLDER WHO REFUSES TO LOSE. ” I stand corrected. ^That line perfectly ex…

• CoW 1.5 Feedback

EmperorEmp - - News

For me CoW is about Strategy and Planning. While the aesthetics of 1.5 is well done I believe they are missing an opportunity to work on the existing settings. We don't want a game that is like Conflict of Nations, Clash of Clans, etc. Bytro should put their time and resources into things such as unit designation and invasion planning. The bread and butter of this game is the importance of late round planning and making quick yet wise moves on the map. IMO the release of new maps and accelerated…

• The Resource Issue

EmperorEmp - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from kylinho: “This game needs more resources ” Economy is a whole 1/2 of this game. With proper planning you will never run out of resources. However if you've built a gargantuan army without planning to feed them you can always use gold...

• @Green One. This idea comes up every so often and for Bytro it' would be an expensive (entire new set of maps) non-revenue generator (no gold). Typically you can realize rather early if someones golding. So rather than wasting time on a round that you financially can't match, archive it ASAP and start a new one. It'll save you so much frustration and will eventually become second nature. Good luck!

• Clarification

EmperorEmp - - Localization Feedback

I'm a bit confused by this section as it is new. Is the purpose for grammar and spelling within threads? Jargon? Acronyms? Thanks

• Quote from ender611: “Wouldn't it be cool if there was a ticker box showing the total gold used during the game. Not which country or for what, just a total. ” No, because it would be an obnoxious, unnecessary widget on my screen. Gold doesn't win rounds, PERIOD. I've witnessed people spend small fortunes only to get outlasted and outmaneuvered.

• Banned

EmperorEmp - - Bug Reports and Issues

Wahh wahh, go play COD

• Flag Changes

Most would don a simple, white one...

• Ranking system

EmperorEmp - - Questions and Answers

Never really paid attention

• I've been clicking around but am coming up short. Does anyone have/know of a thread detailing different player types? If not this could be a good opportunity to draft something for fun... Thanks

• Would You Rather

EmperorEmp - - Off Topic

All countries, all in - it''s interesting to watch a typical "Nothing-nation" become a powerhouse On day one have max technology for group Air -or- Sea

• Would You Rather

EmperorEmp - - Off Topic

super car rather: be able to fly or breathe under water

• Currently vetting alliances. I'm very active, lvl 75...

• Roleplay Anyone?

EmperorEmp - - Roleplaying Threads

I apologize for being lazy and not thoroughly browsing posts. But are there any active RP rounds happening? Lightning Turk: I took part in one last year that you hosted and it was a blast. It was the collapse of the USA with various factions throughout the continent. If anyone knows of one please message me. Thanks! Mack

• This idea would also be great for 'selecting' and 'naming' units. Problem I foresee is the sheer volume/variance of API's that would be added; imagine 10k people all able to create "Rambo Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, etc...". That's a boatload of otherwise unnecessary data. If you 'CTRL + RT Click" you can select like provinces to build up.

• I wasn't taught that oil and food were used up, I wasn't taught that you can use the stock market, I wasn't taught "check the stats of the building",... That comes with "experience"

• Rush For Europe

Not a disappointment so far. The change of pace is a lot of fun, though it's clear why it's an 'event'. I'm on day 7 and most players are still active. I gained a huge and critical ally on the first day and it's made all the difference. Two cents anyone??