Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Event Free for All - part of the South Pacific is impassable !! the ships are thrown somewhere in the Indian Ocean and remain there in a loop. Area between Australia, Tahiti, Guinea and Jonston Atoll. It's repetitive and extremely frustrating at times gameID=5864368 f.e.

• UNREALISTIC

Mr. Bridger - - General Discussions

Sure, this game shouldn't be realistic for a long time. The point is that a lot of dumb newcomers understand this and that it can be played on smartphones... .o)

• 1.5 is a total World of tanks ... Everyone has 50 battleships in a while (how will they feed them? What about the crew? Etc ..) Huge conquered territories are not economically ruined (administration logistics, construction, etc.). It's stupid, even simple. The implications of wanting complex mechanisms only make it more stupid. Mostly unnecessary and without affecting the game - make as many units and hrrrr on them. No matter what country one plays for ("historic" LOL scenarios). It's a click wi…

• Old graphics unavailable

Quote from aaronlieber77: “The new graphics are unplayable. If the old graphics are not coming back then I guess this is farewell... ” You will definitely not be alone. This is about nothing.

• Old graphics unavailable

This is absolutely disgusting and confusing. Why are you forcing us to make some "improvements". Respectively, do you take our choice? You can't even play games with this. Yuck. Edit : So I tried it for a while, but I have to turn it off. This is unplayable. Thanks, Bytro

• What the hell is that improvement, damn it? After today's "We improve game" (LOL !!) it is no longer possible to choose the old graphic display. Pleasant, natural. This disgust is unmistakable and absolutely confusing and unplayable.

• There is no artificial intelligence in this game, but artificial nonsense By constantly "improving" the "AI", we just are in this point. I think that the graduates of today's social universities, who have no idea about pure history, politics and the military, are mainly involved in the development of this game. That could explain it.

• Hello, this AI is totally stupid - far from the reality of the normal world, where instead of declaring suicidal wars, they would rather try for an agreement and some form of subordination or alliance. No one enjoys playing against AI, which is ingame 24 hours a day and has dozens of antiair marching across your country. This has been disgusting me for a long time. Where is CoW moving? Only those ridiculous trade embargoes !! in 5 days in the game I had 2 wars and 12 countries declare an embargo…

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “new players CANT play 1.0. Older players can.. and tell me... erm... why is 1.5 considered to be easier? There are definitely more unit and building types along with terrain.. is it due to how damage is calculated? ” It's because of nonsense in the gaming system. It is absolutely not worth building on areas that are not cities. More types of buildings - who would build a tank factory, a cannon factory and a barracks in the one city? WTF? More types of units? You won't…

• It is a pity that Bytro has decided to go the 1.5 version to increasingly easier and less demanding reality-uncomplicated games, which are full of the Internet. CoW lost its exclusivity (previously it was more for Hearts Of Iron players, today only for childish players who are bothered by anything that is a challenge or difficulty). I understand that the economic view is the first for Bytro - it's just business, nothing else. Still, it's a pity. I have been playing CoW for many years (in waves),…

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “popularity became much lower for bytro to still support 1.0 ” Why ? Both versions can run at the same time.

• Quote from jefin b: “what i remember is that countries have a scarcity of at least one resource and thats not good. ” Thats strategy The pure player loves challenges and difficulties. This children's toy called 1.5 version will definitely find a lot of "players", but I believe that the classic version of the game would also find its players. Then version 2.0 could be made - where all the resources would be available and all buildings built from the beginning. I'm sure someone would play it too.

• I'm also not calling for 1.5 not to be played. I'm just saying, open a couple of classis games ... (for minority ) I think it's good from a business point of view ... more players, 1.0. was functional (about 2 years ago). Plus - in 1.5 no one needs gold in 1.5 ... there's a lot of everything. Who would buy that

• Too long games are the best

• Quote from godofthegame2: “Uh yea but more people like 1.5 than 1.0. Also how could you like 1.0. You lose resources the minute you start the game ” That's why You have to plan better, trade, consider what to invent. This childish simplicity called 1.5 version is not for hard core strategy game players. After all, it is easier and there is no need to argue here - sometimes add a classis mod to new games and you will see. This will not spoil it, children will play 1.5, players 1.0 That's probably…

• Quote from godofthegame2: “I like 1.5 and I hate 1.0 ” Yes, but there are players who hate 1.5 and play CoW because of the 1.0 version. Why not give a choice? For an easier game 1.5, for strategists leave 1.0.

• Why aren't new games opened in Classic mode? This 1.5 version may not suit everyone with its primitivity ...

• Declaring war on AI

Wrong idea ... (I have been playing CoW for 5 years,im not a noob.) AI does not distinguish between aggression and being a victim of aggression. It's just like that. It just counts the states you're at war with and adds more and more. Well, nothing, if that's the case, something else will be played ... there are plenty of possibilities. It's a real waste of time for this ...

• Declaring war on AI

Ummm ... you don't understand my complaints ... I haven't declared any of those wars. It's like a snowball. If they are implemented, enjoy it There is no way to influence it politically, it makes no sense, and it just frustrates you to find out every morning how more and more nonsense happened overnight. imgway.cz/s/Lkc

• Declaring war on AI

This crap is unplayable 15 wars from AI . Very real world. LOL. Strategy ! Buy Gold .. more gold !!! If I want to play against AI, I'll play HOI and not this. You cannot implement such mechanisms in RTS ... OMG Lkc