Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Feature: Scenario Rotation

Werwolf - - News

Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from Hans A. Pils: “The moment a map is filled up (and ONLY at that moment), ” I saw a flaw with this one, what if a map doesn't fill up, maybe because of the day or maybe because there's a server that doesn't have enough people to fill it, you also have to take in count the other servers which ALL of them are smaller than the english one and may not apply the same reasoning. Nobody wants to join a map that's already 8/10 days in. So yes, I would agree with the "St…

Werwolf - - News

I feel that our concerns are being IGNORED I hope they prove us wrong. They can basically do whatever they want destroying the game we love to play. Until something is done about it I quit.

Werwolf - - News

Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from Arcorian: “The following scenarios will be available permanently: Tutorial Mode - Clash of Nations Europe - Clash of Nations World at War 1939 - Historical World War ” If my understanding is correct, we'll have this maps, created by the system itself, with a start when full except the tutorial mode, and when they get filled up or enough time goes by a new one will open, and aside of that, HC members can create a map of their own, excluding the World at War i g…

Werwolf - - News

Quote from eruth: “I'm really not sure how to respond to that because I can barely think while reading it. Try reading that out loud to yourself exactly as it appears and see if you can figure out the problem. All your thoughts blur together in sentences that should really stop much sooner than they do. It all comes across as very whiny and poorly thought out. Try that again, lets see if you can do it a bit better. ” It sounds to me you are working in Bytro defending strongly this bad change, Th…

Werwolf - - News

Quote from kingusa: “no, do not remove the maps, put them back, i will promise you i will do anything in my power to bring them back, do it, for we dislike you for retiring them, i like your idea for lowering inactivity, but there will always be inactivity. your removing one of my fav maps, don't please. ” I agree with you 100%. Are you going to be leaving this game because I will. I am not going to spend 1 more dollar on it.

Werwolf - - News

Quote from eruth: “Werewolf, you've got some good points and some bad ones. Players will not be 'forced' to play the America Homefront map when it is up; they can just take a break from the game to wait for the next time the Pacific map is up. Or they can join one Pacific map before their last Pacific map ends. Or they can play one of the other scenarios that is always up. No one is forced into 1 thing-they always have 5 options available at any one time, and 9 options overall. If this does fix …

Werwolf - - News

First of all I created this forum account just to respond to this change I talked to players in the Call of War Chat and they fowarded me to the forums so that is where I am. With your response to this you have bypassed my points and said some things untrue that comparing what you responded to me and what you offically made news in the newspaper to the game announcing the changes. Also you are trying to make things sound better than what it actually is. Quote from Arcorian: “Quote from Werwolf: …

Werwolf - - News

. Quote from nemuritor98: “what makes me curious is how you got from point A to point B Point A being inactivity in maps and point B being your idea of removing maps ” Exactly they can't even explain properly their bad change.

Werwolf - - News

When I saw this change I nearly got a heart attack on how bad it is. This is the worst change that can happen in Call of War I spent over $1000 on this game and let me tell you something until this change is reversed I will quit the game and not spend 1 more dime on it. First of all the giving everyone the free 14 Day High Command is "stupid"!. The people that actually PAID for it will recieve nothing in return because everyone has it in game and it will be useless to have. It is actually a way …