Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes. Yes yes yes! It supports the idea of planning and takeing risks! Imagine: It's stormy, your planes have reduced their movement range, therfor you can't bomb the enemy to the extent you want/need. Your soldiers and armor are forced to go through mud and therfor are slower, So you have to wait for the weather to clear, and in that time your enemy has time to prepare and take you on. This way, you have to watch the forecast carefully to plan your attacks. Brilliant idea!

• Quote from Ibeses: “Till then try to be nice, give honest feedback and help us to shape the game to be future proof! Enjoy the weekend everybody! ” Your game your rules. 4 hours or 4 days, im stating the fact that: Players like me who have played a long time, don't seem to like it, this is an overhaul more or less. This game built 99% of my social life on the internet, on Discord. I care and want to continue playing this, but im not gonna be an yes man and try and be "nice" about the fact that y…

• As people said: This is not Call of War anymore. This is not some supremacy 1 thing that leaves the actual game intact, no... you are removing core mechanics of an game. Changeing Research speeds, economics. Joined with my account 2015. Did not even know about the forum for an long while so hence why this account is rather new compared to what my in game account is. Why not make this a separate game (Respect to Rrred that said that before me)? Like you did with Supremacy 1. I have seen most chan…

• Thanks for responding! Means a lot. And yes... we have to adapt, but when bytro time and time again updates things that makes it harder and harder to actually do RP's, it's hard to justify to keep going, we are allready loseing members, and many more are leaveing out of frustration because of the latest updates. We accepted the update of not being able to do 25 player maps, instead requesting them, we adapted to that. As said: I joined the community late, im not sure what other updates occured b…

• Okay... so, since the RP community is dead. What now? will this end up like all of the good features of this game? removed? I joined this community late. And I wish I had been born sooner, so I could of truly have experienced the community at it's high point... but now, I am at the end. So I ask you admins yet again, is the Roleplay forum getting removed? Or will this be like one of those old castles in Europe? and old relic from before! either way, i expect a few RPs to pop up every now and aga…

• I kept playing CoW a while after the last update (Yes. I know I said I was not going to) but since RP's still were active I choose to keep it going. But the fact I can no longer request the good maps for any RPs in this game anymore, combined with this update (that makes doing anything in an RP practicly impossible) makes me say this: the games im in today are the last ill play untill Bytro truly show they care for all their players, not just the regular ones that go into public rounds, their Ro…

• New Feature: Scenario Rotation

Michael Westerdahl - - News

Quote from Newbss: “What all of you guys missed is that a new strategy will overtake now. Think how many wolfpacks it will be on every map :). As for the rotation update, let's test it and then we can hate on it , to be honest I don't really see a problem if only 1 player can make a game, in every alliance there are a few that have HC so you can make 4-5 maps per month I think this is more then enough to play with your friends every month. With that being said I'll see you all on the battlefield…

• New Feature: Scenario Rotation

Michael Westerdahl - - News

I made an forum account SOULY to make this post. Look, ive played Call of war since Launch, I remember when self propelled was a new thing, I remember when the Historic maps were NEW, I played before the 100 Player maps even were announced. I have loved this game for many years, and it's still an AMAZING game. However, this update changes many things, and the claim that it's to help "Activity" seems to be wrong, ill explain why: Right now there is 5 100 Player matches (Soon midnight will turn da…