Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• the SEATO alliance would be happy to add you to our great alliance just contact my cow account (FD.Roosevelt) if you are interested

• Alliances for New players

RCS45 - - Recruitment Centre

Hello i'm FDR and the SEAT0 alliance will accept to accept you as it's newest member. if you are interested then sent me a message to my COW account FD.Roosevelt

• SEAT0 will be happy to accept you as its new member. if you are interested just message my cow account FD.Roosvelt

• the SEAT0 alliance would be happy to challenge you guys just contact my COW account FD.Roosevelt and we can talk about the details on the incoming AwA

• SEAT0 recruiting

Hello everyone i'm the leader of the SEAT0 alliance and currently my alliance is recruiting new members with the goal of growing with each and becoming better players. we have alliance games that you can participate in which we learn with each and get better at the game. if you are interested in our alliance you can message my cow account FD.Roosevelt and we can get an invite in the alliance asap requirements for joining * you have to be active * discord is require to join the alliance and the l…

• the SETO Alliance is open for new active members. we value teamwork and experience and that we are improving ourselves everyday and we want to include other people in our great alliance. we have a discord server which will be requirement for members and the link will be given when you join if you are interested in joining SETO then message my COW account FD.Roosevelt and i will sent you a invite to the alliance

• SETO is recruiting

the SETO Alliance is open for new active members. we value teamwork and experience and that we are improving ourselves everyday and we want to include other people in our great alliance. we have a discord server which will be requirement for members and the link will be given when you join if you are interested in joining SETO then message my COW account FD.Roosevelt and i will sent you a invite to the alliance

• Looking for Roleplayers

RCS45 - - Find Co-players

Im very interested in this

• I like this idea for an alliance and I love history and strategy and I very interested in joining