Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That game was very long ago, but if I recall correctly it got taken by Syria before any uprising took place. Even checked on the newspaper btw.

• This is very weird. Another day I was in another game messing around as Turkey, declared war on Syria and sent my army to rush other countries' capitals and thus get money to keep my army going, just to see how far would I get. At one point I was checking around my provinces, one was at 0% morale and I checked its other stats, and it said uprising chance was 100%, so obviously something must be wrong regarding morale and uprising chance.

• The Operation Supremacy event map.

• Maybe even giving AI a dynamic popularity percentage like players? I'm down to see AI fighting with each other or forming alliances between them.

• Yes, it's just that image.

• Would You Rather

Aimo Johannes Lahti - - Off Topic

No oil and tons of tanks. I've found out oil is pretty easy and cheap to find on the market. Plus I don't normally use armored units anyways haha. Would you rather play Historical World War 1939 as Luxembourg or Danzig?

• Just asking, because I'd like to get it from the game, but my computer doesn't seem to be loading it, always showing the broken image icon. I thought it was just an internet issue at first, but then I would always get the same result after reloading, so it might not have a flag yet.

• Would You Rather

5 of my infrastructures, not only do they have the around same combined goods and metal build cost as one industrial complex, industrial complexes are way more versatile and the price in rare materials makes them really expensive to make, man. I mean, if industrial complexes weren't so valuable, you wouldn't get so frustrated when defeating another player who didn't upgrade their industrial complexes. Would you rather play all games on 20x speed or 0.2x speed?

• Ok guys, working on it! Just be aware that it'll take quite a long time as I can't spend all day getting flags. I'll save the small ones that show up in the map first and then the mobile ones, so be patient.

• Just as a little update, I joined a 1932 Road to War game with Italy, and managed to somehow get my popularity so high multiple countries would grant me right of way and a couple even gave me share map (Czechoslovakia, Switzerland and Albania). In another game I didn't get RoW with nearly as much countries (using Argentina) but somehow managed to get Share Map with Paraguay.

• Just as a heads up, when facing convoys with like 10 or more troops, make sure to have more than 1 sub or destroyer, otherwise it's going to lose (although not without inflicting some losses into the enemy). I've once seen another player try to fight off my ~25 unit convoy with 2 or 3 subs, and he ended up losing (along with some of my troops), so you need to be careful.

• Would You Rather

Old lady, babies are so weak they'd disintegrate if you punched them. Would you rather start a 10 Road to War game with twice the army and half the resource production or twice the resource production but half the army?

• So with the relatively recent change to make Elite AI the Normal AI and just having Czechoslovakia spontaneously grant me Share Map in a 1932 10 player game, I got a thought: wouldn't it be cool if AIs could apply for your coalition if you're friendly with them and are the leader of one (or even them creating coalitions themselves!) Sure, it could be very mildly annoying for some people, but I personally think it would be a nice addition and would make the AI more interactive, plus it would be f…

• Not so much if you only have your alliance's view.

• I have actually gotten RoW with an Elite AI before, after the update which made Elite AI replace Normal AI. Two times, actually. I was with Persia in the 1939 Historical World Map. Was just chilling, upgrading my provinces (because Persia is probably one of the worst countries in that map when talking about resources), RoWed Afghanistan, Iraq, Oman, Yemen and Saudi Arabia but Afghanistan eventually didn't accept my offer so I invaded it (declared war first, of course). Didn't work out eventually…

• Problem with the newspaper is that it doesn't list who killed the unit except for some specific unit types, which still makes it hard to take actions based on what happened.

• So, I've came here to suggest one thing that I've wanted to do way before but it wasn't as annoying as it is now, so here I am. So, I've been playing the Swift Strike event for a while now, and I've entered war with Communist Russia because they had moved their ships right by my city that would produce battleships, so I had to get rid of them one way or another as the player was (and still is) inactive. After a while and after losing some troops and my 1st battleship they disappeared and so I th…

• So i'm in the Swift Strike event and I entered a coalition with Finland (me), Poland and Germany, who kicked out the United Kingdom to make room for me. Thing is, they entered a war with Spain today and they got completely obliterated in a matter of hours, but I entered the war before they did, so now I'm stuck in a war with Spain, and although I'm scared I might die once I go to sleep and Spain enters the game again, I am doing pretty well against them so far. However, I noticed that when I sta…

• Which ones do you want, the big ones that show up when looking at country information on mobile, or the small ones which show up on the map? I can get both and it's very easy if you want me to.

• I think a better idea would be to just make a "Leave game" option available at the first couple of days where a player can just leave the game and open up the slot if they don't want to continue playing, that way you won't get inactive players that moved a couple of troops and were into the game and just lost the will to play later on quickly.