Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• April Fools Game Mode

kylinho - - Suggestions / Criticism

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that... in this gamemode there would be no nukes. but nuclear reactors would instead be used for nuclear warships

• April Fools Game Mode

The reason why I would prefer this event in a 1.0 version is because with unlimited resources you really could just build full industry everywhere and mass produce. However in the 1.5 version you can only build units in urban provinces. Thus making the reason for having industry in 1.5 useless. Pros 1.0: - more factories - more units - unit diversity Pros 1.5: - controllable armies - more units (than current 1.5) - less chaos - unit diversity Cons 1.0: - too chaotic Cons 1.5: - less units than 1…

• April Fools Game Mode

This probably will sound like a really bad idea but imagine playing call of war 1.0 with infinite resources. This could be an april fools event only available that day. -100 player map -2x speed - coalitions on or team mode Let me know what you think because this game would be very chaotic with tons of factories and units. Might not even be possible because it would break a server lol.

• I was playing as persia on a 25 player historic world war map when russia declared war on me. I should have been easy prey for a giant like russia on day 2 but i built forts and repelled his attacks successfully before completely annexing the soviet union as persia

• Choosing Doctrines

Correct but this would only be possible on day 1 or 2. By choosing the doctrine at the beginning of the game sets your own playstyle for the rest of the round. there is no going back and forth. if someone in south america wants to play with pan-asian or allied then they should be able to choose too. And it wouldn't break the game because certain regions in game now would all be the same. it wouldn't matter if someone chose another doctrine on day 1 or not because each doctrine has their own stre…

• Choosing Doctrines

A new feature I think should be added is the ability to choose what doctrine you want to play with. Currently if you wanted to play with the pan-asian doctrine you had to play in asia. But what if I wanted pan-asian in North or South America? It isn't possible. and the same goes if I wanted Axis doctrine in Asia.

• Unit Graphics

Playing as the cominterm doctrine would be much more fun if the russian interceptor graphics was a yak instead of a biplane. Other unit graphics that I think should be changed are: - Allied Battleships --> Iowa Class - Allied interceptor --> P51D Mustang - Cominterm interceptor --> yak 9 or la 5 - All motorized units to trucks not jeeps Let me know what you think!

• Practice Map

My idea is that a new practice map creation option is built in the Alliance tab. An alliance leader would be able to create a new map of either; 22 player battle for europe, 50 player pacific, 50 player america, and 100 player world at war. in the map creation menu, there would be different options for resource production, day speed, building speeds, and troop movements. each varying from 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x, and 32x. these multipliers would be added to the different number values. for example, …

• Ideas to new maps

i really like the idea of having a 1v1 eastern front map rather than relying on your random teamates to be good army groups like other maps are. And the pacific 2v2 would be fun as well. and for the people that wonder why belgium and netherlands would be in a pacific game, its because of their pacific coloinies such as the dutch east indies.

• The Resource Issue

This game needs more resources or just a create game mode for alliances that will allow them to make custom practice rounds. These custom rounds can add the option to choose resource amount and day speed, as well as which map.

• Coast defenses

This idea could be implemented by adding a building type for coastal forts. Which all they do is build fortifications but directly on the coast.

• Province Organization

If bytro were to add a feature to the province overview tab on the left of the screen that would allow a user to select certain province and throw them into there own group that can be selected just like selecting provinces on another continent. The idea is to produce a certain type of unit in one place or even to put another conquered nations industry in their own tab. That way you can see what those provinces are at and how much more they need to be improved. - click or click+drag to select pr…

• Sandbox Gamemode

I read a thread a while ago about the possibility of having a sandbox game for an alliance. The idea for a sandbox would be to try tactics and to practice combat against other players. I want to see a game mode like this for players to practice and to build up there nation while not having to worry about another player to invade and eliminate them quickly. The sandbox would be a 100 player map that an alliance would be able to create. there isn't an upkeep on the map so it can last forever and t…

• and i hope that bytro makes this a thing because i wanna make a thicc navy

• A 100 player map game with 4x Resource Production. simple as that. Being able to produce more units and research more will make the game have more units per country but also still maintaining the normal game speed. - 100 player map - free country selection - 4 player coalition size - game ends in 12 weeks

• Capitulation

When a player loses their capital, all the land that they currently own will be go to the player that took the capital. all other land taken in combat involving multiple people will be kept by the player that took the province. Having to continue to fight a player after crippling them takes time and effort to take unguarded provinces. It would be faster if one could fight for the capital and take it eliminating the player from the game. this would also change tactics in game because you can now …

• if this were to be the reward, then there couldn't be coalitions. unless the reward was divided amongst the coalition

• Imagine playing a game of call of war on a 100 player game with unlimited resources and free country selection included. you can build endless industry, and have infinite units. I personally think that this event would be a lot of fun because you would be able to use anything you want to with no resource limits to stop you. there would be a lot of troops and industry construction but just an event like this would be cool to see. Game Speed: 2x Coalition Size: 5 It would be possible to reduce ind…