Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 791.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from 6thDragon: “Quote from Undaunted: “flying bombs require less resource and manpower when you tried to attack stationary navals while your enemy is sleeping you can send 1 flying bomb as a meatshield and enemy won't fire for next 30 min is it not clear ? by the way out of topic , people is using many submarine or naval bomber to see what there is on sea basically they can spam some flying bomb and put them on sea as a naval blockade ” I'll give you credit for a creative use for flying b…

• 1- what will happen to my forum account If I delete to my game account 2- and I read at forum someone wanted its accounts back and got in 48 hours , don't they delete all info when you deleted to account ? 3- 1 level players have to play 22p map ??

• Regional Share Map

Undaunted - - Suggestions / Criticism

For example you have all asia and other guy has all africa and arabia so you don't want to share map , you don't want to give right of way but you want to make a deal with him outside of peace When you wanted to regional share map to a player , you will choose countries from list like province trade but you can choose multiple options here for example you chose Persia to show opponent and you chose saudi arabia , qatar , oman for opponent to show you you will see only these regions , you wont se…

• Quote from Tolol_aja: “- manpower (you can't buy manpower with money) - heal unit to maximize their damage (especially plane) - lack of unit to properly response enemy action - then gold some production and go - gold some research that is already 8/10 done but you want to go sleep so you don't lost time efficiency etc...etc...etc ” lol you wrote everything , I'am asking which one is best

• research speed get resource unit production speed which one ?

• Unit upgrade

Undaunted - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from z00mz00m: “This is why you should keep 1-2 cheap units at level 1 for the whole game. Gives you a way to build something quickly in an emergency, far away from your core. Militia and AT guns are the typical answer. Sometimes AC, if you don't upgrade them. ” level 1 militia and at gun can kill something at day 15 ??

• Quote from Bombo: “Hello everyone! I'll keep you updated on the match! So we just entered match day 5! Germany is destroyed, I conquered it, it wasn't terribly difficult but I had to take my time as the German player was very active! Italy has asked me for peace! He even left his coalition because he wanted to join mine instead of Romania! Which was not possible, it would have been very comfortable but I don't usually betray allies! Romania is really poor', and with Italy by my side we will win …

• flying bombs require less resource and manpower when you tried to attack stationary navals while your enemy is sleeping you can send 1 flying bomb as a meatshield and enemy won't fire for next 30 min is it not clear ? by the way out of topic , people is using many submarine or naval bomber to see what there is on sea basically they can spam some flying bomb and put them on sea as a naval blockade

• Quote from z00mz00m: “If the enemy stack is mostly battleships with few or no cruisers, patrol a stack of naval bombers overheard and sink them without letting the battleships use their big guns on you. You're trading 1 bomber HP for every 4-5 ship HP. If the enemy stack has a lot of cruisers but few or no destroyers, then a stack of subs can engage them in direct combat, and then your gun ships can approach and fire on the enemy. The subs will keep them occupied, so they can't fire on your surf…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I'm playing a Soviet game currently, and here flying bombs have an attack value of 5.4 against surface ships. That means it needs about eight of them to kill a single 40 HP ship, like an L1 battleship. You take it from there. ” you didn't understand to question

• Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from z00mz00m: “Quote from S Schmidt: “TBH I think that is the main reason many players quit, they get defeated in their first game in the first 24 hours and cant figure the game out at all since they are dead. I would almost be willing to let new players get the same sort of Home Defense that you get on the Antarctic map of not being able to attack their core for 3 days. ” This is a great idea. A noob mode that's unranked and comes with protections. ” When i first…

• which tactics you use to attack Stationary naval stacks to don't get damage your big ships ? sending flying bomb as a transport ship will work ? flying bombs might be useful in this situation ? attack with your naval stack and retreat probably won't help without a meatshield

• Forced march at planes

Undaunted - - General Discussions

how it would effect to game , If it would exist

• Quote from 6thDragon: “Quote from Undaunted: “your level 5 will delay in cities , ” I'll admit, I played a lot on that map when I was still learning the game. I never once got an industry up to level 5 on that map. The games are simply too short. I can't possibly imagine one going long enough to justify a lvl 5 industry! Quote from Undaunted: “if you will go recruit station at cities then there wont be goods for artillery ” This game is all about trade offs. I have no idea what you build, but I'…

• Quote from DxC: “Quote from Undaunted: “and going rural factories will be bad at the future if we talk about investment ” That's not actually true.CoW Economic Guide - 2022 (updated) ” your level 5 will delay in cities , and do you want to protect every province for 300 more resource boost ?? , what will you do with cities while you building at rural ?? if you will go recruit station at cities then there wont be goods for artillery

• Quote from 6thDragon: “Quote from Undaunted: “LOL when will he build to factories at cities ?? if he will build recruit stations how he will produce artillery ” I would recommend he build these on day one as well. You do realize there are resources on rural provinces and you can build rural industry that has the same return on investment until lvl 3 right? Also any level one troop production building takes about 30 minutes to build. That's not really a long time in the grand scheme of things. An…

• Quote from 6thDragon: “Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from Bombo: “Hi boys! The end of the first day is near! Now I don't think there will be much change between now and day two, so I decided to start the summary of what I did today. I'll try to divide everything into phases! Policy: Italy and Germany joined Scotland in coalition, while Russia stood alone! So I decided, after some reflection, to let Romania join the coalition, both as a defense but also because I have in mind to invade Ukraine whi…

• naval bomber has bonus interceptor has bonus aircraft carrier has bonus battleships has bonus view range bonus move speed bonus so what are your tactics to win against pan asian on sea ?

• Quote from Bombo: “Hi boys! The end of the first day is near! Now I don't think there will be much change between now and day two, so I decided to start the summary of what I did today. I'll try to divide everything into phases! Policy: Italy and Germany joined Scotland in coalition, while Russia stood alone! So I decided, after some reflection, to let Romania join the coalition, both as a defense but also because I have in mind to invade Ukraine which is very weak since it has already started 3…

• Quote from DxC: “HWW day 3 research. Nat. China not even on the list and I've been researching pretty steady forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…e94e3f26752bd8ffab5ce227f ” I wonder what lithuania had more technological weapons than nationalist china at 1939