Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 170.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About you.

Wilhelm von Roos - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “What happened with Wilhelm von Roos? ” Hey man, what do you want to know? I'm alive, as far as I know (whether or not this is Matrix or Descartes' Evil Genius I don't know, but whatever).

• Quote from Chickenus: “Quote from Wilhelm von Roos: “And then the newspaper can show the "Most Friendly Countries", with the players that made more alliances (and with who he made this) I guess the newspaper shouldn't show more than the "Mightiest Armies", so we need to use spies to know more about our enemies. Edit - Data Venia for sure, I hate write like an asshole. ” You gotta be joking! the mightiest army stat is so broken. ” Is it? I don't know, I haven't played this game for so long. Inter…

• Hijacking

Wilhelm von Roos - - Suggestions / Criticism

Too complicated.

• There's literally no reason for this not to happen.

• Quick One Question Quiz

But wasn't the gold standard dead aready before the WWI?

Pressing the red button?

Meh, now I've read that already in internet. The answer is very curious...

Meh, I guess they did it in 30s? I've heard that they would be paying it till 90s if they didn't stop.

• We have already discussed this, and the english name for cities were chosen since this is an english version and international names make it easier to identify targets. If you see any weird name in local language, it was supposed to be in english.

• Nazi's In The Antarctic

Hitler was crazy looking for any wonder weapon that would make Germany win the war, so every aircraft design would be researched... I don't think that any UFO is alien nor germans had tech to produce this kind of futuristic plane, since their early rocket-jet planes were terrible, and V2 or even Nukes were the main target. This weird design is just a desperately try to save the Reich.

I don't know how to say it in english, but I was reading about Antarctica's geography and I've found the Wet MCMurdo Valleys, and yes, it is a big extension of land without snow in Antarctica because of the high salt concentration in floor... For Nazi UFOs, please, this is complete crazy. I've seen some photos of german super light tanks that look like alien tech too, but no one talks about that just because UFOs are cooler.

• Dislike function

Wilhelm von Roos - - News

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “You lose points for it and can go into minus points. I think james13t has minus points. ” lol He has -33 points. Yes, so many dislikes. Well, with dislikes making you lose points it isn't good, since someone could use that without reasons for resentment.

• Dislike function

Wilhelm von Roos - - News

Since dislikes don't count in "likes received", I guess that when you don't like an idea, for exemple, give a dislike is ok. Also when someone says something very bad or wrong... **Dislike too**

Then someone would say "Hey, I killed the nazi murderer!". Revenges against nazis are supposed to be showed by media to make people think that nazi is over and nazis are idiots thet deserve death. Israel allowed the international mass comunication system show the judgement of the man they killed, that was a revenge* for them. * Well, it wasn't a revenge, since the State of Israel made a judgement with all law rights and then condemned him...

I guess all nazis are dead of very old right now, and sure, there are some crazy neo-nazi, but they are a small group and haven't the same ideas as Hitler. The old nazis aren't proud of their acts, and they wouldn't do it again... But there are still some groupd hunting nazis to make them pay for their acts, like Israel did to someone that I forgot the name, he has been condemned to death Edit - And as brazilian, here we had some known nazis, like the Angel of Death Joseph Mengele, that died her…

This isn't Nazi Germany, this is the Hydra Empire.1e7.jpg

• Mon Dieu, donc je ne sais pas quoi faire Pardonne-moi!

• Est-ce que tu as essayé de changer ton mot passe dans les configurations (settings, c'est sous ton nom [profile] dans la première page du jeu)?

• I guess the countries cannot have different tech trees for balance reasons and gameplay, since this is just abbrowser game and it's supposed to be easy to enjoy. As a Hearts of Iron player, I remember that you can research helicopters in very late game to rescue, so I guess they wouldn't have place here as weapons... And I'm sure that Haunebu is as true as a 120 years old Hitler living in Argentina.

• Bad Newpaper

Wilhelm von Roos - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from comrade dave: “I'm waiting for my final nuclear power upgrade before I can use nuclear bombs ” I liked a lot the newspaper article after a nuclear bombing