Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes 2019-12-17

Landferd Binnyworth - - News

If you bring back unit trading, or at least bring man power trading, it would likely improve the play rate A LOT.

• Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Sure, and @Landferd Binnyworth had well understood that. That's what he was criticizing. But I don't see how Elite AI harms RP(?) ” Okay, on Elite Ai, do note when I say it harms RPs, I mean the RP style I'm in, there is two main styles on how RPs are done. One is without much coordination, you just try to be realistic in warring and news articles... Then there is the one I am most familiar with that has the support of roughly anywhere from 100->1000 players, we use dis…

• Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Quote from Landferd Binnyworth: “all be optional ” Nice dream, but everyone who knows a bit about software development knows that's impossible ” As a game coder, it's not impossible, just very hard to do, and would take a long time, but would be the best in keeping every side happy, which of course is not my moral of the story. My moral of the story, or my biggest concern is that the updates are shredding communities to pieces, and once they get attached to the players …

• Hello, I am kinda disappointed the Roleplay community is dying every update CoW seems to make, even though it may not be directed to kill a Community, it has that effect, having Elite Ai free is chill but should be an option, it kills roleplays with it, and the unit trading being canceled kills ls period/historical context, and etc... and then the Rss trading being locked to coalitions just makes it nearly impossible to direct your trade when you owe debts due to a peace treaty, and 1.5, as a le…

• Quote from Michael Westerdahl: “Quote from Ibeses: “Till then try to be nice, give honest feedback and help us to shape the game to be future proof! Enjoy the weekend everybody! ” I personally, don't play CoN, nor Supremacy (1914 OR 1), Call of War is the game we all love. Hence why we might be a bit aggressive to see thease types of radical changes. Im not gonna sit here and claim "i speak for all people on Call of War". There is clearly people who like it, im not gonna say theres not. And I kn…

• Call of War, you are a magnificent game, and are a fun game. But you are killing an entire community, the Role-Playing community was on it´s last legs before this update, and now you are going to possibly lose 100 or up to a thousand players, some of which pays some heavy $$$ into the game, if you do not fix these issues, at least some. 1. Our community has depended on world map requests, and normally have the player count to fill it up, and normally the games last months on end, and recently th…

• ================================== Types of Wars that can be declared:================================== Acquire Territory : This is the default war goal for all non-civil war nations at war. You may capture up to 4 provinces with this Wargoal per side of the war (for example 4 provinces total from the Central powers if Russia is at war with them). Annexation : After a nation surrenders, this will occur if the surrendering nation is less than 4 provinces. Acquire Satellite State : Vassalizes the…

• -discord/skype server link: discord.gg/awukeZ -game rules: ======================Game Base Rules====================== =No Gold Usage. Usage automatically removes you from the round. =1 Day In Game = 3 Months in RP. This means 4 days=1 Year. The Game days will be divided into seasons, Starting Winter, 1935 =I reserve the right to use Gold to eradicate those who violate the rules, or to penalize players for rulebreaks. Mind you, I have the capacity for lots of Goldmark. =We will heavily Focus On …

• -Title of RP: 1935; History Repeats -RP introduction/lore/backstory: The timeline is 1914, the battle is commencing! Germany is battling France, Austria Hungary is losing in the east. Serbia gets obliterated. With the south secured, Austria Hungary pounded troops against Russia, being able to crush Russia in Poland, with Ottoman manpower and German technology of course. Russia was in full route, just getting shredded. Eventually Rasputin gained control of the military. Rasputin was able to hold …