Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes 2019-08-20

King_Nix - - News

I don't have Steam, well I do but not for this game, and my Achievments are NOT fixed..at all. PC AND Mobile version

• Known Issue Sticky

King_Nix - - Suggestions / Criticism

Sorry for the slow reply. Actually NO!, the pinned/sticky posts don't even begin to cover all the known issues. I have been told two problems I have had are "known issues" and they are not pinned, at least that I can see.

• Known Issue Sticky

King_Nix - - Suggestions / Criticism

How about a known issue sticky??? Would save lots of wasted in game time, effort and, in some cases GOLD. It really would be nice to know, and it would also cut down on posts about known issues.

• Major problems here. Somehow missed this thread and made my own. It's messed up pretty much across the board. My thread: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…gged-achievement-rewards/

• I have been playing for a couple of weeks regularly/daily (bored, waiting for college to re-start). Yes! I have received some awards and continuing credit in certain categories. BUT, I get zero credit for any of the "defeat X enemy units with units from the ______ tech branch", or "defeat X enemy units with ______ ." As of the time I write this I have killed over 450 enemy units. Many of these by artillery and also many by armor. Look at my Tactician and Ubersoldier categories. Ubersoldier I hav…