Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This is an unoffical discord server for fans of all Bytro games (though mainly COW) If you're looking for people to talk to and to play games with this server is perfect for you! We have friendly members and our mods working around the clock to make sure the chat stays spam-free! We have many upsides such as: Swearing is allowed (although excessive swearing and racism will be moderated) An nsfw channel And a hoi4 channel So join: **Link removed by moderator**

• Leavers Penalty

Phonie2 - - Suggestions / Criticism

You should also be allowed to leave if a majority of in-game players are inactive

• Leavers Penalty

With a game with as much inactives problems as this I can't see why this isn't a no-brainer. Penalties (just concepts do not have to be these) Extreme leavers can''t do certain maps (randomized), can't do eventzs and get tagged with an extreme leaver name (in order to warn players about allying or coalitioning them) Medium can't do the events and also get tagged Little can't speak in chat and increased market fee Conditions which allow for you to leave: You have less then 10 provinces The match …

• Unit list health

Phonie2 - - Questions and Answers

Thanks

• Unit list health

Phonie2 - - Questions and Answers

Is there a list of health for the units? I'd like to know which units i could use as bullet sponges for the real units to dotheir jobs

• It would make sense that if you put your troops in your allies terrority and then someone else invades your troops should defend your terrority without needing orders. As in of there's an enemy in the province it would also attack, not automatically moving to defend the terrority

• Training mode

The thing is though levels mean squat, on my old account (got banned) I was level 30 and had the skill leveo of around a level 15, we'd need to remake the way you get experience to make that viable

• Training mode

Eruth you're right, I've also been in solo game n I'm realizing now they were so so boring.

• Training mode

One of the most pressing matters of the game is that new players aren't joining the experienced player pool although this suggestion doesn't just pander to new players. I suggest adding a training mode, a mode like this would both help new players get a grip on the game and let experienced players have fun making scenarios. It could function both as a sandbox and as a training mode. New players are told to try out the training on the actual website The training mode would allow for new strategie…

• Fair enough the stock market and checking what buildings do might be experienced but food and oil being used up isa very important thing, I'm not saying food and oil budgets I'm saying even knowing that too much troops or armor and planes use up food and oil respectively

• Doubt

Quote from Hakijaa: “When time comes for it to return i just invade them ” Surely that'd cost more then just getting it back

• you can already "occupy" their lands by just not going into those dots in the center

• The problem with the game as of now is that too much new players are joining and not enough of them are learing about the game, it isn't the new players fault because the game tutorial is flawed, it only tells you "this is what being attacked looks like this is how to move a troop". It doesn't cover even the most basic things like checking stats before attacking, or how putting an artillery and an armored car in the same division slows down the armored car. After the first time I did a tutorial …