Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• May i ask if something changed about spies, last update. Because i think i lost more spies than ever, even if i choose a province like a tiny japanese island. By the way, maybe i'm unlucky? Or is it because my enemy got a lot of counter, so it raise his overall defense against spies?

• ... During a 24h of peace you shouldn't or Ai shouldn't be able to capture a province. This is like an exploit, and if a player found a way like that he would be called a cheater. Don't you think? I wasn't allowed to recapture my own land before the "peace" time was over, that's the main problem. I don't agree with your explaination but i understand it's the current system state (anyway it should be in your todo list Thanks for your answer VorlonFCW

• Hi, I'm searching for some advices to play Australia. I know diplomacy with Japan and some allied countries is one key. Owning some Dutch islands and New zealand seems to be mandotary. But now, just to survive, i need to make choices. Should i play defensively, build an heavy marine or only subs? Should i build militia to own thoses island as quick as i can? It is not easy because i'm short of grain and oil production per day. So i must choose smartly what i'll research in the future ( and yeah …

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Did you give Right of Way to that AI first perhaps? ” Ah yeah that's a possibility. I gave him yesterday so eventually i could attack Alaska later. But i took it back before going to sleep, as i see one of his tank was coming my way. Anyway this is still a bug (reported), because the ia should have stop or not able to declare war after that... am i wrong? It cost me morale and food shortage

• Hi, Arm race game n°2826980 One of my province has been captured by the ia this night, but it wasn't possible because nobody could attack nor ia or players. It's an Arm race, so every second count, and i suppose i'll need to recapture my province first... Even if i try to attack, i got a message telling me i can't until 4h... Here's a pic to explain: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…13a11756e0b12192ba3f8f121

• Thanks! It will help. He got an alliance with both Germany and USSR, but he first wanted to sign a non agressive pact (because my stats are way better than his ? anyway it's nice)

• I was thinking of playing Australia in my next 1939 historical map. Do you think it's a good choice as a "secondary" country? may i make an alliance with Japan ?