Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey everyone, its been a while. Anyway, i wanted to suggest maybe a message in the newspaper when an individual war has ended. So if the Southern US occupied the Northern US, there would be a message in the newspaper to declare the North erradicated, or vise versa. Completely occupying a country just kinda seems bland and sudden, when the enemies last province is gone, its just done. It would be similar to the peace and end of game messages. Not anything too important, just a suggestion. Good to…

• 50v50

The War Machine 7 - - General Discussions

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “If you like it, they will keep it. ” that's what I'm hoping this will do.

• Funniest Newspaper Article

The War Machine 7 - - Off Topic

What's the funniest or wittiest custom name you've seen in the COW newspaper. I'm mainly talking named nuclear bombers or rockets it railroad guns, or battleships. Mine is this: " the 12th medium tank division has been destroyed by the 1st nuclear bomber squadron " Eat A Snickers"

• 50v50

The War Machine 7 - - General Discussions

I just want to say that while playing a game of this event, I've had some of the most fun playing this game. Hope this mode stays in the event lineup.

• Ah, that makes sense, thanks you all

• How does that work, with the messages, is there a button to ask them through messages, or do they have to invite you, the last one was just an application process, the alliance I'm trying to join doesn't have a button

• I know this is a stupid question, but where do you join alliances again, is been so long I've forgotten how I did it to begin with. I've looked at the alliance, but I can't ask to join.

• 2 bugs

The War Machine 7 - - Bug Reports and Issues

It wasn't a carrier, it was a single battleship and a single destroyer. Idk what was happening, when I was fully zoomed in, I couldn't even see the battleship, yet it still redirected it. It's good now, since he moved it, but it was still strange

• 2 bugs

I did it, by now though, he moved the battleship and it's back to normal, but still something to look into.

• 2 bugs

Well i tried

• 2 bugs

I have two bugs I'd like to report. The first is that when I open up a chat screen on mobile, the text box doesn't move up like it used to, meaning I can't see what I'm typing. Second, I've been having trouble on mobile with province selection. In the below example, I'm Egypt, with a Finnish battleship as my Ally. I'm planning to attack Albania with his fire support, but if I click the province, even fully zoomed in, it tries to make me attack my Ally. I can't attack the province no matter where…

• Treaties

The War Machine 7 - - Questions and Answers

Im just wondering, when the game says that a player accepted a treaty in the middle of a war to put a province back in their control, is it because the citizens rebelled, and they reintegrated the province back in, or is it something else. This has happened to me several times, and it hurts, as ill need to pull troops back to retake the provinces, slowing down my advances.

• Elite AI

I just wanted to note how nice having advanced AI on all games is. Sure, i always find myself as the most dreaded nation, but it adds a lot more challenge. The second big plus to me is that I always get put in a match where the rest of the players leave, before it was kind of boring, ruining the COW experience, now with Elite AI, even if everyone is gone, the AI provide a bit more challenge than they did before.

• Silent Forum

I agree, ive only really seen the same 4 or 5 people on now adays.

• Yugoslavia anyone?

Quote from KrestelGaming: “Any country can be good if played right ” I agree, I'm just saying, seems weird Yugoslavia is always stronger. Do the AI have different strategies depending on what country they are?

• Would You Rather

Im assuming by plans you mean real life plans. Definitely all my plans, I don't do much beneficial anyway. Would you rather, Start a game with loads of Artillery plus normal armies, or start off with loads of tactical bombers plus normal armies.

• Yugoslavia anyone?

Anyone else ever notice how overpowered Yugoslavia gets late game when its controlled by AI. And I'm not just talking with the new Elite AI update, but even before then.

• It's an interesting idea, but would they be placed in your country, like counter-espionage, or in their country, like intelligence spies. It would make sense for them to be in your country, like double agents, giving false reports, but that might be a bit broken, as you would never be able to trust your intelligence reports.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “indeed forum rank is based on posts and likes. As the forum is a separate system, the common thing is to use the same name and possibly the same password (or not) so that people know who you are. An alternative is to put something in your signature regarding your game account name / rank and other info. ” Oh, well that changes everything, forget about my suggestion them.

• A great guide thats helped me a lot. Also I agree, so few people use fighters and tactical bombers, though they are so useful, that its ridiculous. Thanks for posting.