Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 132.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have never played that map but would like too. I support the effort to bring it back.

• Apparently not all players are that clever. My experience this far, they’ve moved their troops back out in about a day.

• Lets Rebel!!

Zippofish - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Non-nerds won't be here in the forums. They will stay in the chat. ” My thoughts exactly.

• I find the best use for paratroopers is resource destruction. Lots of players do not keep a lot of troops in the meat of their territories. Mostly they are on the edges or moving toward the edges of the nation. You can drop a single paratrooper unit into a province to capture it and each time it is captured and recaptured, the infrastructure is damaged or destroyed. Build several paratroopers and drop them into resource producing provinces, even targeting specific resources. Let the enemy retake…

• Lets Rebel!!

We are all nerds.. let’s face the truth lol

• I have no friends!!

I like the idea of a friends list. I’ve played similar games with the feature and it is very useful.

• I love the paratrooper units. I agree they should be able to repack and redeploy. Also I do think the deploy time is a bit excessive. As they are great at capturing undefended territory behind enemy lines, you almost have to deploy single units in multiple areas to try having any of them survive their deployment. Great chaos unit, but could be a bit better.

• I agree with the idea. Would add a little more depth to the game.

• As to the terrain, armor thickness is not the variable. For instance, in a wooded area or an urban area, armor is limited by movement, sight, formation, a variation of different issues. If a tank column has to battle in single file rather than spread out, it’s effectiveness is limited, same idea if it’s view is blocked by buildings and trees as opposed to being on an open plain. Historically tanks are more vulnerable in these areas, so it really does make sense for the terrain to affect its figh…

• I think there should be a “retreat” option. Disengage from battle even if there is a penalty for doing so. Historically troops were able to retreat, regroup and head back into the fight.

• Anything happening for 2020?

• Just 3 ideas

I like the idea of encirclement. I think it would be an awesome mechanic to be able to cut off troops from supply. Another mechanic and unit could enhance this further. For AA to have a range and to have transport planes that could resupply encircled troops.

• Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “That's why subs are#2 best unit in game..... for the cost of 5 Naval Bombers, I can drop 15 Subs in the drink... then you've got to build how many Airfields along your coast to support them? As they say in chess... "It's not the move but the fear of the move, that's where the real power lays" ... and If I put 3 subs on your ports, and killed one convoy.... then you spend all those resources to defend against 3 subs.... As I said, TB is your Flying Armour, hard hitting…

• One of the maps I am playing I am winning against the tactic you’re suggesting by fighting almost primarily with naval bombers and fighters. K/D ratio generally about 10-1. It’s taken almost a week but I’ve managed to push the United States all the way across the pacific, completely destroying their navy and Air Force... not to mention sucking his economy dry trying to reinforce. The tactic is good as long as someone doesn't counter it.

• Carrier capacity

Zippofish - - Questions and Answers

I find carriers to be especially useful if I have to build any sort of a sizable navy.

• In game name changed

Zippofish - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from VorlonFCW: “I think it is just a matter of the system not allowing duplication of names, regardless of their case sensitivity. The name ZippoFish is the same as ZIppoFish, so it already exists. Sort of a catch 22 situation. However, I managed to trick the system into letting me fix it for you. Merry Christmas. ” Thanks! You guys make the game what it is! The communication between game staff and players should be the model for all future games as far as I am concerned! Merry Christmas …

• Carrier capacity

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Zippofish: “The Unit manual didn’t even have carriers in it. ” The original manual was written before carriers were invented. The reason that you don't find these statistics documented in the forum or elsewhere is that they have a possibility of changing from time to time. Various statistics are adjusted from time to time, particularly at an annual re-balancing where the use and effectiveness of various units is evaluated and tweaked. The best resource is always…

• Carrier capacity

Quote from cerealnerd: “It is at the bottom of the info page in the research tree. Go to the research screen like you are going to research an aircraft carrier. It will show all the research levels. click on the level you want. The right hand side of the screen will show you the tech information. Click on the info button next to the picture in the 'Allows production / research section. The carrier capacity is at the very bottom of that screen. ” I’m playing on mobile, that information is not in …

• Artillery is Underrated

Zippofish - - General Discussions

I’ve found that for me slower is better. When I try to blitz I always have troops slipping between my lines. Slow and steady wins my race. But yes, I do use armored forces, with the exception of the artillery.

• Carrier capacity

What is the capacity of carriers per level? I searched the forum and didn’t see the particular answer anywhere. The Unit manual didn’t even have carriers in it.