Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Sound of Call of War 1.5

coolgame2019 - - News

Love the new units, but please do something for ships also. Don't left them behind. The graphic in the big map I thnk still need improvement as it is now hard to see it except press the button in the panel. For example, the mountain area, we can see the shape of the mountain. The forest area, we can see tree. It would be nice something similar to "Heart of iron 4"

• I can join you because i will play the next 1.5 only. I don't attack coaliation, but i will attack active players especially they are my neighbours. Because if you don't kill them, they will kill you. I suppose trust no one, but you seems to be nice, so I think I can trust you.

• The below is my progress status in the game 1.5. I am play as Libya, since you guy make everything balance. I use a balanced tactics mix with all kind of land, sea, and air troops. Those who are interested, I highlight my detail progress below. Research: Infantry type: Militia (did not research, because similar to infantry "long run"), Infantry lv.2, Motorize infantry lv.3, Commando (did not do research, because i have M.I and i don't need hidden function for now), Paratrooper lv.1 ( i did it ju…

• I just finished the game with a solo decisive win. Got 780 point. I will share my thoughts and details in my game progress results. First, I praise our Dev (no sarcasm) for their hard work and changes. I see alot of problems in the current ver. which you also see and adjust it but to a very big extent. No more mass militia, or tac bomber etc...seems reasonable. The first thing i want to say after my last post about what is good with the old ver. We can agree that all players here love a good str…

• Good call, you also notice it. I noticed it since the first game. I already pointed out to the Dev in the 1.5 version. In the beginning, i thought it is the Dev. to simulate real players so ppl can quickly start a game without waiting too long. But then as drop out rate is too high in the early session, i don't think that is the Dev intention also. But in a sense, i doubt it is the competition company do it because there is no reward or waste their manpower to do something useless (non beneficia…

• The Sound of Call of War 1.5

coolgame2019 - - News

, Those cute new units designs. Is it only for those countries? I haven't finished the 1.5 reviewed. But just come up and give support!! Hope my next 1.5 game will have cool sound effect.

• Quote from Citizenkane: “I would like to provide a cautionary tale about how one of the biggest brand companies in US history almost ruined their company. And they still had an enormous market share when they undertook this ill conceived endeavor. New Coke was the unofficial name for the reformulation of Coca-Cola introduced in April 1985 by the Coca-Cola Company. In 1992, it was renamed Coke II. By 1985, Coca-Cola had been losing market share to diet soft drinks and non-cola beverages for many …

• Quote from MikiRaine: “please add weather system in COW 1.5. I have no problem if the air units is OP but if we have weather system (air units cannot be deployed due to bad weather, ineffiecient tanks due to autumn rains, inefficient infantry units due to cold winter), maybe, just maybe, the game will improve much and the weather system will provide more variables for balancing... ” Indeed, it makes much realistic. But i think the Dev will need to overhaul on the whole game. Definitely not an ea…

• Quote from gusv: “Quote from WayneBo: “Manpower is required for all building and research. Very few options available to increase manpower. ” I have not played 1.5 yet (currently working on my 12th CoW game). In CoW, manpower seems to be a function of the population available in the provinces of a nation. Normally the manpower total in a typical CoW scenario is pretty much fixed (e.g. 39 map), because the scenario takes place over a period of a few years- not generations as in Civilization, wher…

• Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from CzarHelllios: “- It is virtually nearly impossible to have a healthy work/life balance and be a competitive player. Granted, competitive play as it once was is virtually dead in SP1914 and in this game, and competitive play is neither this games target audience nor intended - It was just a happy fun accident. But in actually playing either game at the most optimal levels, and especially in Alliance matches, extreme activity is virtually a requirement. It was s…

• In day 5, as me or my dying neighbour, most of his stack are without AA. And some other player on newspaper also most of them are infantry, no AA causalities. Corn Good Manpower Iron Oil Rare Mat. Cost Anti-AIr 440 660 660 220 40 40 $660 T. Bomber 330 660 990 70 660 1320 $1980 Difference +110 0 -330 -150 -620 -1280 $1320 How is that unrealistic? Isn't plane should be more expensive? The only thing maybe a little off is manpower. If AA can't stop plane, what else can? But I realize now most units…

• Quote from freezy: “Quote from C88: “My planes are getting shreed by 5 infranty and 2 ( i dunno the name in english ) armored car i guess? 5 lvl 2 strategic plane getting shreed by 7 units and its the same if i send tattics because tattics have more attack but way less HP so i would loose the same % of life.. are you really sure that air force is fine? because i can take out a world full of planes with just 1 stack of tanks and armored anti air. there is really no needs in making air units anymo…

• As I started war on my neighbours, I personally think that the revised recruitment time is not too good to those don't login as much. Whoever login more, having enough land or manpower advantages over the other and press that recruitment unit button. Whenever we can spam the units as fast as it could. The turnaround chance is even lesser. So that mean once the war is on, it is either success or failed (died). I think the recruitment time should either very fast, or very long. So it makes those w…

• After trying out a few days, I personally think it is do more good than bad. Some minor tweaks can get this game better. I understand the important of fair/balancing, but I think it doesn't have to be each countries start with (2pcs)resources of each type, and (1pcs) resources of each type. To make it more realistic and tactical, middle-east have more oil, can add 1 extra oil provinces, and take out a iron provinces, etc... * In the old time, I would strategically to plan which resource i need m…

• Today, I found out coalition win is 1800 for all members. What about the rest get? In additional, i felt it is too less, after all we do put effort into get approx. 75% of the map. To encourage people join a coalition, coalition win (maybe less like 500) + player score's (the harder player works, the more he gains)

• I totally agree that too much automation is not good because other than boring, and people is lazy to play it no more. So some area should be no/less automation; on the other hand, some area should be more automation.

• Today, i finally made my first carrier and have 6 aircraft on it. But it was a total mess. The jet size is overly large on the carrier. I remember previous post talks about font size, i think you should increase the land size (province) and maybe increase the carriers size or adjust other units size to make it look better. Thanks.

• People can't observe their territories all the time, because they are away from the computer. Sadly, after a night sleep, the province got capture. I think patrolling mean, the units should have "Line of sight" and once the enemy enter the territories, it will auto attack them.

• nowaday earning gold is not hard. So the ethnical part is do you want them to work for long hours and not getting paid. If they are charging high value of gold which is similar to paid the premium, and what is the purpose of doing extra thing.

• This moring I try to zoom in one of the unit attacking the other. I want to see the excitement of my unit beating up the enemy unit. But it limits to certain height. So is it possible to get to certain zoom, the last zoom is the culpit of the unit. For example: A interceptor plane- can see the sky and enemy plane. or A tactical bomber can see the city view and the bombing area. Tank can see the cool surrounding and our tank and enemy tanks, etc.... I think most units can have a 3D culpit viewing…