Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unit change

Forrest G - - Suggestions / Criticism

Ok and this has anything to do with what I was saying

• No we don't need anymore spy stuff bud we're good infact we should get rid of spies

• Unit change

Ok once again this game needs a change so please update the infantry unit manpower and the industrial complex but so we can build millions of infantry like if a person was playing as Russia and wanted to fully mobilize his country up to 11.000.000 troops and I was playing as Germany and fully mobilize my nation up to 6.000.000 and I wanted to attack Russia I would have to think of a really good strategy to defeat his army like the game we have now you don't even need strategy it's not even recom…

• Change ideas

Seriously only one reply I kinda need more replies one doesn't cut it

• Change ideas

The game needs a change tbh and I'm talking about getting rid of most of the event maps because it's just a waste of space because within a few days 3 or 4 ppl will stay active and that's a fact and redesigning maps especially 1944 end game and the 25 player map by removing 2 players from Germany and the Soviets for end game and for the 25 historical map make the map much more bigger in size and add all the states with all the provinces in them for all countries and a little more roads add railr…

• Ya it must but the game needs to change the way the infantry plays it would be better and more realistic if we can play with a realistic infantry size

• Thanks but if anybody wants a historical game we're you're fighting with over a million infantry that would cost over a billion plus gold to keep your numbers high that would cost a lot

• Now I have been playing this game for almost 3 years and threw out all my games I've seen people have a large amount of tanks and artillery anti air and so on but I never see large amounts of infantry it's always below 15,000 and that doesn't make any sense at all infantry is the most important part of your army now what I'm suggesting is that you have the food and manpower increase really high and update the industrial complex so we can build multiple units at once depending on the population o…

• 1944 endgame

For real can you literally get rid of the three player one country feature it's god awful like I joined a few matches as Germany and center and west keeps going inactive and it's hurting my stats and I'm tired of joining this game and my allies going inactive it's annoying why hasn't it been fixed yet like the map is still broken the third time this map has been around like FIX IT it's gonna be broken till you get rid of three players one country feature this is just angering me now

• 1944 endgame

Thats probably because everyone goes inactive

• 1944 endgame

It doesn't take a genius to know what I was talking about and the only possible things meant when I said random pics was random country selection so maybe if he used common sense I wouldn't have shouted at him

• 1944 endgame

Random selection

• 1944 endgame

Umm 5

• 1944 endgame

i have a suggestion for the best event map 1944 endgame and it's probably another week till we can join and throw in the archives because everyone goes inactive last time I played it I had to join 13 games to get an almost active game only 1 and and it's just screwing people's stats over so I have an idea that might blow your mind away and that is 1 man manning Germany and the same for the USSR like you can survive without south Germany but you will not have a single chance if West nor East goes…