Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have been a winning player now for 4/5 games on a row. However I have noticed that some players are high in the ranks with no wins and some with a few wins but very few games played which belies the effort i have put in. Also in my last two games towards the end of the game last 3/5 days I have been fighting dropped out countries and computer countries where other team members are only fighting those they have attacked. WHY also I am seeing provinces given away from my conquered lands totally …

• Logging in

David Soutter - - Questions and Answers

I dont use chrome and have not had any problems until recently i.e. two days ago. I was locked out of a game i was winning first then i tried to join a new game but same problem The new game 2532213 I play on a laptop (as i type) and a desk top during office hours both Apple The former a MacBook Pro

• Logging in

I have been logged out of a game now and cannot gain access I have sent messages and tried to contact on face book. I have lost 10,000 gold spent in the last i was in but no answer from you I tried to join another game but having joined could not log in to the actual game. I am very unhappy on the first game were i have been prevented from re joint I was winning by a large margin so this problem has cost me a lot of money I am very very vert cross and fed up

• Strange explosions

I cannot fathom on a world at war map the sudden appearance of explosions relating every 10 seconds on all the land of an adversary and in a a small hand full of border provinces two unconnected with the enemy territory HELP

• Upcoming Coalition Changes

David Soutter - - News

not the best place to ask this but in a coalition is there any advantage winning by coalition or on your own ?? Also the commuter in the game I am in keeps taking provinces off me and giving them to other players when moral is low but immediately it changes sides the moral soars. ALSO The game is allowing a player down to last two provinces with no buildings to acquire units out of thin air. This seems against the ethos of the game and also its caused the game to drag on interminably its boring …

• Earning Gold

David Soutter - - Suggestions / Criticism

I joined the company that allows you complete surveys and have spent hours completing surveys only to be told the survey has been closed. All they are doing is harvesting information and then closing the door without paying. I feel this is wrong and I wish to know has anyone else found this out. I also joined and agreed to pay Ladbrooks on a promise of a huge amount of gold nothing forthcoming. This smacks of bad faith