Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 149.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Vamaw - - Off Topic

A poll would've been better

• TROLLS ruin Rounds

Vamaw - - Suggestions / Criticism

The bots can be easily countered by Captcha. It's the humans you need to worry about, the problem is that most of them don't even work for said companies, they're just trolls that enjoy watching us suffer from inactive players.

• I usually name them in Latin names and letters. I always name my first nuke "principio ad finem" the beginning to the end .

• Quote from SShawk1: “I would like to the see the capture of enemy planes and troops to be converted into my military. If I plan an attack and capture fighter and bombers, I should receive the reward of those planes. ” The problem is, you can't beat an enemy airplane by capturing it, you shoot it down. I wouldn't expect an enemy to surrender after killing off their countrymen, taking their provinces and hitting their cities with rockets. And I don't think that communicating with enemy bombers and…

• how do you trader armies

Vamaw - - Questions and Answers

Quote from starquester: “Quote from Vamaw: “Quote from starquester: “just curious why was it removed? Quote from Dante Bugler1: “Hello you cannot actually trade armies anymore that feature was taken out early September ” just curious on why it was removed can you tell me? ” Why? Because the devs said so. Reason? Because the devs said so. ” thank you for the info ” Seriously though, I think they wanted to counter the mults with it. When trading was possible you could make 2 accounts, put them in …

• how do you trader armies

Vamaw - - Questions and Answers

Quote from starquester: “Quote from Vamaw: “Quote from starquester: “just curious why was it removed? Quote from Dante Bugler1: “Hello you cannot actually trade armies anymore that feature was taken out early September ” just curious on why it was removed can you tell me? ” Why? Because the devs said so. Reason? Because the devs said so. ” thank you for the info ” Why? Because the devs said so. Reason? Because the devs said so.

• I usually don't care about what country I play in, since everyone of them has it's advantages and dis-advantages. But there's always a favorite for me, so here's what I think are the best countries on the 100 player WaW map. Africa: Libya, because of the oil, and because of it's position. Asia: I never usually play Asia, but I'd say Korea. Europe: Yugoslavia North America: There's this one country I consider the best, I think it's called Florida? (it's the southern united states in the 22p map).…

• Civilian Casaulties

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “There is morale but I think this is a better idea. When civilians are hurt, they damage the morale, the buildings/slows down ONLY infantry/militia production because they are mainly made of civilians. ” I meant a morale penalty on all the countries provinces, which increases with more casualties, but lessens as time passes. And I don't see why only infantry and militia's production would be slowed down. I believe human workers have something to do with producing tanks a…

• Anti-Air Patrol Mode

I hate it when tactical bombers swoop right above my Anti-Air units and head towards my vulnerable infantry stacks instead. I think Anti-air should have a patrol mode just like airplanes. With this implemented, any enemy airplanes flying over my anti-air units and entering their damage radius will immediately receive damage, but just as patrol mode forces airplanes to deliver and receive 25% damage, the same goes for my anti-air. Airplanes will damage my AA by 25%, but will also receive 25% dama…

• Historic Changes

America already has one of the largest economies in the game, Germany also produced resources but they were using more than they were producing, which means they had a shortage (less starting materials), not necessarily a lack of production. The soviets had lost nearly 9 million men in WW2, which means they did have a large army, but since they already have a large army in the game, I'd suggest a tiny little buff in infantry.

• each game had own chat

I normally just use the newspaper

• A 30% damage deflection bonus is actually a lot for a lvl 1. fort. Forts are supposed to take a long time since they're considered a luxury, you don't need them to win, they cost a lot and take time to build, but they make life easier.

• Civilian Casaulties

I know this idea's been proposed before, but I though it'd be better re-introduce it instead of necro a 4 year old topic. The idea is pretty much self-explanatory. When you launch a rocket on a city or province, the news usually just states the damaged buildings and troop casualties, no one gives a s*** about the poor civilians who suffer the most in the process. Usually civilians are just there to state how big a city is, but civilians are the most important element in any war. Who do you think…

• Government decisions

I like the idea about hostages, where if the opposing side pays ransom, the ransomed troops spawn at the capital of the country at 50% health. Rationing food and ideology also sound good, but I doubt the devs'll be implementing either of them, they're just too busy with their absurd projects (implementing new troop models instead of removing the trade restrictions for example).

• G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever)

Vamaw - - Off Topic

They should make a Mod of the Month contest

• Quote from CzarHelllios: “(Hidden Content) ” Thanks for the feedback . While I also agree that spamming units is a good tactic, spamming the same unit is not. All units have a weakness, light-tanks are vulnerable to anti-tanks, anti-tanks are vulnerable to infantry, infantry is vulnerable to tanks. For example, let's imagine three units, unit X, unit Y, and unit Z. Unit X is vulnerable to unit Y, and unit Y is vulnerable to unit Z, while unit Z is vulnerable to unit X. if you spam unit X alone, …

• This guide is for those of you who don't know how to use their tanks effectively, or just don't know what tanks are anyway. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= What is a tank? Your average everyday tank is the most iconic unit in warfare. They've been in use since WWI and will continue to be used until the world realiz…

• What are you talking about? Your name is lthreeozerotylicizeroufive, nothing offensive in that

• Wouldn't this make artillery a little bit OP? In addition to dealing damage on an hourly basis, it slows units down 50%? This would increase the amount of damage it deals to any units headed towards them by 1.5x times, 50% is a little too much. Perhaps, this can be a fire option. If said artillery is on "Suppressive-fire" mode, it would slow down units 50%, but would deal half its usual damage (quicker but less accurate shelling).

• Quote from Nooberium: “I agree that L1 rockets aren't very useful, but spam them and then upgrade ... Still way better than bothering with Strats. The objective is to kill enemy units, not buildings. ” Well, one usually leads to the other. They're called strategic bombers for a reason, they're for the long-term. I find it hard to conquer an enemy at their full strength in one day. So I weaken them with my bombers, one-by-one their economy collapses, and with it their morale, their armies, their …