Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• the US lvl 3 light tank is labelled the M22 Locust, but the picture is of an M5 Stuart. US lvl 4 light tank is labelled M24 Chaffee, but the picture is of a T-60 (of soviet origin). US lvl 5 medium tank is labelled M47 Patton, but the picture is of an M46 Patton. and completely unrelated, but i think the T29 should be after the T26E4 Super Pershing; M8 greyhound after M38 wolfhound, and M3 scout car replaced by something else as it served as more of a APC (for mechanized infantry).

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Without more information it is hard to say which the correct answer is: One possible explanation is that this was an AI country, and as the last province was captured all the remaining units belonging to that AI were removed from the game. Another possibility is that there was an intel view involved instead of an actual line of sight view. Read through this thread for more on that: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…py-man-intelligence-from/ ” it was a human player, and there …

• so this happened on a 22 player tutorial game, my army with 3 artillery and 1 armoured car engaged an enemy army of 2 infantry while moving down a road. fired once at the enemy army and the condition of the entire thing went down to 80 something percent, then i made my army move away from the enemy to make it take longer to reach me. i exited the game for a brief moment and logged back on, enemy army still there. i made my army target the enemy, and the enemy stack just disappeared while i was r…

• i think light tanks 1 should be either the Vickers 6-Ton or the Vickers M1937.

• love it. awesome job. here are some changes and ideas for the vacant spots: first changes. i think the Renault FT should be replaced by the AMR 35. (machine gun like the panzer 1 and at least interwar) and S35 should be replaced by the FCM 36. 37L replace with (Renault SK?) m8 greyhound replace with Panhard 178B. also, M3 Lee should be the Renault D2. lvl 3 can be a sherman revalorise, maybe the M4 SA50 or a M4 FL-10? sopwith should be a Nieuport 17 i notice that all the SPGs in the list are ame…

• very little detail that i get triggered by (tank enthusiast) and want changed. you know how different levels of units are actual different models/name in the information pop up? (light tank lvl 5 is the Leopard, heavy lvl 3 is the konigstiger, etc) well i want some of the german ones to change. (armour) first of all, the Loewe and Koenigstiger should be swapped. Koenigstiger should be lvl 2 and Loewe should be lvl 3. next, medium lvl 4 should be the panther Ausf. D. i actually don't mind if it s…

• i have the same problem