Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Panama Canal

SparrowZ - - Suggestions / Criticism

The Provinces (Canal Zone West and East) next to the canal should give you a better economy, since historically, the US used them and made a lot of money. Just a little suggestion, nothing really major, what do you guys think?

• Would You Rather

SparrowZ - - Off Topic

Never eat chocolate, that's easy lol. Would you rather: Own 250 Cats, and you have to keep each one alive until old age. or Own 50 bank accounts, all with loans of 5000 dollars.

• Favorite Games and why

SparrowZ - - Off Topic

I like games from Paradox Interactive. Most notably, Crusader Kings 2, because you focus a lot more on your character, than your nation. That's not to say you want your nation to be better, but I just feel that the progress with the dynasty just really makes it one of my favorite games.

• I was thinking that in Call of War, the only real advantage of flanking/encircling your opponent, is that it wouldn't get reinforcements. But in real life, flanking is devastating and can completely destroy regiments. I guess what I'm saying is that, there should be bonuses against enemy units for flanking and encirclement. Hope you like the suggestion, I would like to know what you think of this suggestion.