Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• after considering for a while, i think that the undistrial cities is a good idea, since you are usually not going to build tanks in th middle of kansas, the manpower for the factory is not there, but i believe that atleast militia should be able to be produced anywhere.

• i really like the update, but i think that you should be able to produce units that you have researched higher version of in places were you can build the higher version, for example you need a level 1 tank plant to build a level one light tank, if you research a level two light tank and then build a level two tank plant (that which is needed for level 2 tank), you can't build a level one tank, which would be useful if you were stripped for cash and couldn't afford the level two but could level …

• Atomic blast radius

Bobvictorous - - Questions and Answers

Quote from MontanaBB: “@Restrisiko: 50 km (~30 miles)? Is that the radius or the diameter (2x the radius)? Sounds awfully big for a WWII era weapon . . . . ” well their isn't a single gun that can shoot 50 km (which is the shortest range for artillery), so a 50 km nuke radius is pretty average for the game

• I think that the best way to take advantage of both is to produce two divisions of 8 commandos and then only produce a commando when one dies, besides that occasional tangent, your capital should be used for producing paratroopers

• Tactics, Stacking

in answer to your first questions, the main reason for the numbers i put up was to optimist speed and damage efficiency for second question it depends on your goals like if you are invading the soviet union, and you need speed to take the land before he can make enough troops to stop you, then you probably should just send the light tanks SP anti-air and mot infantry although i would say you should probably increase the amount of light tanks to 6, third although you can cover less area with the …

• Tactics, Stacking

I have found that the best thing to do is to have seven types of stacks Armored: 3 light tanks, 2 motorized infantry, two sp anti air, a heavy tank and two medium tanks Infantry: 4 infantry, 2 militia, 2 antitank, 4 antiair commandos: 8 commandos Paratroopers: 8 paratroopers Artillery: 8 sp artillery and 4 sp anti air, or 8 artillery, and 4 anti air naval: 8 subs, 8 destroyers, 5 cruisers, 3 battleships, 2 carriers, and a ratio of naval bombers to interceptors of 1-2 air: 6 interceptors 4 tac bo…

• One thing i have found them useful for other then long rage recon is using them in stacks of four with eight interceptors, and then bombing unprotected cities, it makes the moral sink like the titanic which will in a few hours get even a capital to go to levels where rebellion is likely, and unlike rockets which can only be used once, you can keep bombing them over and over again till they get anti air in the province. also they should only be used if you have near or total air superiority