Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anti Cheat warning

Gottfried. - - Suggestions / Criticism

I logged onto Supremacy and asked for one of the accounts to be deleted, but it won't delete it for 48 hours. My main game will be deleted for inactivity by the time I get the Supremacy account deleted.

• Anti Cheat warning

I wrote to Jaws a while back, but have no answer. While I wait for the account to be deleted, I can't access my main account and its battles. By the time he responds, the war may be over.

• I can't delete the account in settings. The only options in settings are "Profile information," "Subscriptions," and "Change Password." I will have to contact Jaws. I hate to bother you folks for something I ought to be able to do myself.

• Anti Cheat warning

I started by playing Call of War. I then looked into Supremacy, but never actually played a game. My experienced account is the Call of War one, and the other ones are unused. They were created by accident.

• Anti Cheat warning

I was playing Call of War. Then I started playing Supremacy will a different name. The Supremacy Name is screwing up my Call of War game. How do I delete my Supremacy name, which is showing up when I try to play Call of War? I then tried logging in again, and ended up with a 3rd id. I am trying to delete it also. This game insists on showing me ID's I don't want, and won't show me the ID that has the games I am trying to play.

• I was playing Call of War. Then I started playing Supremacy will a different name. The Supremacy Name is screwing up my Call or War game. How do I delete my Supremacy name, which is showing up when I try to play Call of War?