Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• He was doing bad things with the Japanese servers. What he was announcing on his blog was the user IDs of many people. (including traffickers and billing people) I reported to the support team. He's at the mercy of the administration if he gets banned. He promised that he would not release the user IDs of others in the future. However, he didn't know if he was also banned. I have not been contacted by the support team either.

• If his name doesn't come up in the user search, is he being BAN'd?

• Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines

bewok963 - - News

CoN and gameplay are getting closer and closer. Sure, there are different world lines, different types of units, and different performance. But it's kind of sad, because of the early access of CoN for Android, the information for this update came just as Japanese players were starting to play CoN. It may be a small impact, but there will be fewer Japanese players who enjoy both CoN and CoW. I think the update itself is a great one. This makes it more strategic and makes players think more than e…

• In this case, does this mean that people who didn't have gold originally, but who got gold and used it because of this bug, won't be negative and won't change? Hm... Negative gold… People who got it in a bug and abused the gold will say it was Bytro fault. Even if the players who did not make a profit this time are compensated, it could be a big loss for the Bytro. It's impossible to convince everyone. In my opinion, the Bytro response to this bug is appropriate.

• Did the English server fix the bug? But even now, tournament islands of servers in other languages are not full. The image is a screenshot of the Portuguese server. I hide it in black because it's another person's game. b072485bfe6daf2144f80c8e3fea5a7d184beea0_raw.jpg

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “So how many players are actually there??? ” One person Everyone... One person.fbaa1d5ae4720ced440ad15579666e37d6642016_raw.jpg 95e22f9e40d7ee2bf7c715bcaf2bf1d4b3a967b9_raw.jpg

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “So, I decided to join a tournament island. When I joined, I figured out that there are 3 allies active player and no axis active player. I tried clicking to join allies but it didn't work so I press randomly choose. I was send to the axis with no other active players or slots. I am not a 1V3 active player. Why is it full??? Its day 1 provided screenshot. I was planning to have a internal games with my alliance friends. Sorry about the screenshot, my computer is high def…

• Did you check with a spy? If you check territory information with a spy, the numbers may be correct. In all other cases, anything that appears to be revitalizing the territory, even if the enemy builds the infrastructure lv3, counts as infrastructure lv1. The same is true for factories. Japanese community leaders have concluded that this is the case if the number of resources produced seems incorrect. (I don't know if he is right.)

• Quote from freezy: “Thanks for the report, we will fix it. ” Thank you for your reply. I can report to the Japanese community that this bug will be fixed.

• I wrote the required information and sent it again. If necessary, send the game ID of the Japanese player reporting this and the required information. (Information on all players who reported to me.  It's such a role because I'm a sub-leader of the Japanese community. ) Postscript I was replying with a message, so let's send it in a bug report as well.

• There was an answer. We received a reply that this bug was not included in the reported game ID. I write in the bug report what he wants. ba73b8b3a31378d989f6ce0e6b44cee047f75d7a_raw.jpg

• Quote from AK140: “I play on the Japanese servers as well, but I didn't encounter this bug from using PC, from your pictures it seemed it's from mobile version, so it may only affect mobile users I think? 私も日本のサーバーにいますけど、パソコン使いでその誤りは見つけませんでした。 ” It also confirmed myself. Submitted a bug report 14 hours ago. I wrote three things. ・This is a mobile only bug ・Bugs remain even when units are stacked. ・Bugs remain at any level of SPAA. Image when viewed on PC aa55ce8b964fb94a5723d86bed5d67f78542557f_…

• I knew right away.This bug seems to be a fact. 3ed37fe8fdfc945dc0ceed48a6d60193dc4b79f4_raw.jpg

• If the problem is not limited to Japanese servers, I think we can solve it right away. It may be difficult just to use a Japanese server.Japanese don't use bug reports very often. It's not that I was the first to make a fuss.Many players started making a big fuss on Japanese servers.I will check the situation myself and send you a bug report. Incidentally, the image above was posted to an app like Reddit Japanese version posted by a Japanese player.(I got his permission)

• There is a bug currently happening on the Japanese server. Many Japanese players are making noise. b1767dc0ebb5e0ce7a313b5e89dd8b61e4e6aec2_raw.jpg

• There is a bug currently happening on the Japanese server. Many Japanese players are making noise. b1767dc0ebb5e0ce7a313b5e89dd8b61e4e6aec2_raw.jpg

• Oh, the ending is not something that we bother. Really ridiculous. lol 1.One country in the United States. At that time, he was secretly their companion. 2.Parachute unit 3.Use Gold to build production facilities and troops. 4.Another person in the match is like a "teleport"! Shouted in the newspaper. 5.And they rejoiced with pleasure, saying this was a teleport. It's really silly. He who reported this to us probably did not know. Hahaha ... Wasted time and effort. It's really silly. Thank you a…

• Oh! A reply has arrived. They are themselves, who are said to have used teleportation. I'm asking what it is, so please wait a little longer.

• Quote from Stormbringer50: “Hi Thank you for these details.At this point I would suggest sending a bug report from that game. give as much detailed info as possible. I will make sure that I personally look into the matter for you. BTW, as the Japanese language servers Main Administrator, Im unsure of what you mean by Japanese Players League, as there is no sponsored event for the server that I am aware of. If you folks are using other servers to communicate, it might be good idea for you folks t…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “I suspect that you have experienced a rebellion, where the province of salina had an uprising at day change and the province along with the army stationed there joined another country. For more about how rebellions work and how to prevent them: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=140159#post140159 ” Quote from Stormbringer50: “Hello There is another possibility as well. During peace periods, it is sometimes possible to accidentally enter into a situation where 2 players…