Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Research limits

ZILANT - - General Discussions

so, what's wrong? Left is Axis sub, right is Allies. (Hidden Content) Moreover, it's better to use Destroyers against subs. That do have buffs speccially for Allies

• Merge Stack HP

ZILANT - - Questions and Answers

1.5? if yes, and if tanks are the same level, then you could have some tanks of the diffenent doctrine, after capturing an enemy city, that was producing tanks

• CoW balancing changelog - 2020-07-14

ZILANT - - News

Quote from Barney792: “Due to your changes in the name of balancing, I am now facing war with 9 AI countries. All of them have declared war against me in the last 3 days. REALLY!!! How do you expect someone to get to a victory when every neighboring country has decided to attack? Since you clowns haven't set up limits, this game is totally worthless. ” AI attacks are okay since they've become elite one year ago. But there are still some ways to avoid it. Or kill AI countrires too. Btw, didn't yo…

• But honestly.. I didn't do it a lot still in 1.5 just a little bit and in comparings of resource investmestments to developing different types of units. And I can say, that area is well balanced.

• Quote from z00mz00m: “Do you honestly expect me to do the math? ” LOL, of course players have to do math, because it's a strategy game, not one-finger-tap game.

• Yes, 1.5 is quite difficult with starting resources, but after some time there is no lack of resources at all. Now it's one more point to think about economy strategically. If there would be more resources at start - it would make game easier and more casual.

• Cool idea. IMO general must give buffs to the frontline around him (or some big area, smth like patrol of aviation). Giving buffs to the whole country would be quite imbalance. Also, I agree, that 50k is quite few, even for 1.5, because money is a problem only at the beginning of map. At the same time if general will give buffs only to some certain territory around him, it’s okay that there will be a lot of generals in the late game. Making generals historical is cool for historical maps, but in…

• country doctrine list?

It’s a bit easier to make it in map and show by pictures. I did the same “list” in this way for my ally 2 months ago.

• Air battles in v1.5

ZILANT - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Torpedo28000: “now there is no longer a best method for planes vs planes combat ” now there IS a best method for this combat. Nothing changes with 1.0 mechanics, except only one thing. But let’s see how general air fight is happening now in 1.0. Each side has a lot of planes by 5 or 6 fighters (or together with TBs, it’s not t he point now), let it be equal quantity. Both sides starts to patrol near each other. And now the most “interesting“ part. By missing your attack in timer playe…

• Air battles in v1.5

just don’t use target attack in such situations of multiply stacks and that’s it:) If enemy uses - it’s worse for him Patrol attack is awesome, comparing with low efficiency of resetting of counter (timer), and that is the purpose of x2 coefficient and it’s great now

• Air battles in v1.5

Quote from Cloudpop2: “well elite fighters have 65 health each so 65 multiplied by 50 planes is 3250 total hitpoints. elite interceptors also do 25 damage and 25 multiplied by his 30 planes is 750 damage so your fighters definitely shouldn't have died that quickly. ” ? According to your calculations: He hadn’t 50 planes by 3250 HPs. He had 5*10 planes, means 5 stacks by 650 HPs each one. And damage from 2 covering/defending stacks was enough to kill each and every of attacking stacks because of …

• Air battles in v1.5

You didn’t understand me again, but okay, just let it go. btw, I’s playing 1.5 for the whole summer, and already closed several maps for every doctrine, so I quite know what I’m saying about

• Air battles in v1.5

Quote from Ruy Diaz de Bivar: “Quote from ZILANT: “Quote from freezy: “ - attacking aircrafts always strike second and receive damage beforehand (and if killed wont deal damage at all) ” Seems, this thing happened.You targeted him first and defending damage killed your planes. No matter how many stacks was there. when you see enemy airplanes that are targeting yours, that are in multiply patrol - NEVER use target attack before his attack. If you would stay in patrol and he attacked - the same st…

• 1) random chances are the worst thing in 1.0. They don’t have to come to 1.5 2) this is GAME. And all unit types must be balanced with each other. If naval-bombers couldn’t counter the subs - it would makes subs imbalance. No, thanks.

• Air battles in v1.5

Quote from Alexgru: “Quote from freezy: “ - attacking aircrafts always strike second and receive damage beforehand (and if killed wont deal damage at all) ” And how to understand in a COUNTER air battle - who will hit the first and who - the second ??? ” exactly. In this case - especially if the axis player didn’t control his fighters and as topic starter said that he flied in direction of enemy to meet him - counter (timer) of axis had more seconds.

• Air battles in v1.5

Quote from freezy: “ - attacking aircrafts always strike second and receive damage beforehand (and if killed wont deal damage at all) ” Seems, this thing happened. You targeted him first and defending damage killed your planes. No matter how many stacks was there. when you see enemy airplanes that are targeting yours, that are in multiply patrol - NEVER use target attack before his attack. If you would stay in patrol and he attacked - the same story would happen with his planes. 0 zero to damage…

• Air battles in v1.5

can you rephrase please. You attacked his fighters first by target attack? Not patrolling? And his stacks were going together, one right near to other?

• Do fighters lend support?

Defending patrol shoot first against target attack, that’s right. But I know nothing about damage from returning stack, who is not able to stand into patrolling. Are you sure, that was no any other defending patrol, whom you couldn’t see due to small view range, if this situation happened over the enemy territory?

• In your screenshot you may see the spy icon (head in hat) right near the cruisers. Means: 1) they could run away before battleships came, and you don't know where. 2) you already destroyed them and as BSs can't see at this range - of course there was no update of cruiser's HP status. Check newspaper.

• Comitern doctrine overpowered

ZILANT - - General Discussions

LOL, nope. Comintern is bAlanced with other doctrines. I played at 100p map for them twice, and for panasian and allies also 2 times for both of them. Once for axis at 22p map. All doctrines are well balanced comparing others. Especially Comintern against Axis: a few overpowered army against a huge army. Even units are counter-pics against each other.